Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
London
I'm glad they didn't cheapen Ultra Instinct in this movie, I was really scared they were gonna have Broly son UI Goku or even be competitive with him, didn't even have to come to that with Gogeta :wow:

I'll be surprised if they ever use ultra instinct again if I'm honest. It's cheap as fukk and senseless.:ld:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great movie and best DBZ movie ever :wow:

Frieza is the funniest in this movie :russ:

The family scenes had me :mjcry:. is anyone else disappointed that we never got to see Vegeta's and Broly's mothers in the Broly film? Such a missed opportunity, it would have been nice to see the Queen of all U7 Saiyans. I thought that it was going to end up dragging out the film, but it served a lot of purpose towards Broly and Paragus's backstory, not to mention how it all relates to Goku and Vegeta's origins.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

The Admins ain't gonna leave a series up for 130 weeks man. That's never gonna happen, even if I did sticky it. The most a series gets stickied for is 10-13 episodes. A movie, maybe a month. If that.

Fred.

I personally don't feel this thread needs to be stickied. It kinda incorporates all things Dragon Ball in regards to media so as long as there is a constant stream of Dragon Ball news/topics/anime/manga etc this thread will stay on the front page of The Film Room. Which has been the case for the past 3 years and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first thing out of Vegeta's mouth after hearing his planet and all the rest of the Saiyans were destroyed is "Damn, now I'll never get to be King." No sorrow or remorse for his own flesh and blood.:mjlol:

Makes me wish they would bring Cell back just to clown his ass for being the Prince of Nothing.

One thing this movie made me realize is that no matter how much I hate Frieza, that dude is smart. Destroying the Saiyans was probably the smartest thing he could've done and I can't really fault him for it.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I seen theories that say that kale and broly have the "true" ss forms and that yellow is a genetic mutation
this

green is the true form. Kale and Broly are darker skin tone so they have the original gene. Humans started off darker concept same with goku and dem

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this

green is the true form. Kale and Broly are darker skin tone so they have the original gene. Humans started off darker concept same with goku and dem
Being stuck on the planet tanned him, Paragus and Broly had the same skin tone as all the other saiyans before being stranded.