Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how this thread aint get stickied yet with a $100M movie, successful 131 ep tv show and a confirmation of more episodes? :dahell:

With all the other dumb shyt stacked up there. :CleanDaHell:

@hex

I don't follow DBZ at all so somebody give me a time frame on how long this would be stickied. People asked me to sticky this before....I said "how long?" Nobody could give me an answer.

No series or movie or anything is getting stickied indefinitely. That's reserved for general info threads like the Netflix one. Every other thread currently stickied will come down at some point.

Fred.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I don't follow DBZ at all so somebody give me a time frame on how long this would be stickied. People asked me to sticky this before....I said "how long?" Nobody could give me an answer.

No series or movie or anything is getting stickied indefinitely. That's reserved for general info threads like the Netflix one. Every other thread currently stickied will come down at some point.

Fred.
The first season ran for 130ish episodes so at minimum it shoulda been stickied for roughly 130 weeks then restickied for the movie and how ever long yall leave movies up then sticked a third time for the duration of the next set of episodes

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The first season ran for 130ish episodes so at minimum it shoulda been stickied for roughly 130 weeks then restickied for the movie and how ever long yall leave movies up then sticked a third time for the duration of the next set of episodes

:dahell:

The Admins ain't gonna leave a series up for 130 weeks man. That's never gonna happen, even if I did sticky it. The most a series gets stickied for is 10-13 episodes. A movie, maybe a month. If that.

Fred.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:umad:you just mad because your ass had to cough up money. While those of us who watched on YT didnt have to give up a penny:blessed:

Are you dumb? I wanted to pay my money to see this on THE BIG SCREEN. I went to see this movie in IMAX fam, and it was glorious. We are at two totally different levels in life if you are waiting for bootlegs.You are only cheating yourself.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Are you dumb? I wanted to pay my money to see this on THE BIG SCREEN. I went to see this movie in IMAX fam, and it was glorious. We are at two totally different levels in life if you are waiting for bootlegs.You are only cheating yourself.
nah im good in life, i just dont care for paying money on these types of movies, I prefer just waiting for the release on HBO or another premium channel.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just like the breh who scrapped his already purchased regular screening tickets for IMAX tickets, I wanted the best viewing experience possible.

If this wouldnve been in 4dx in nyc, I would’ve scrapped my IMAX tickets and paid again for 4dx.

@Cadillac

Grow the fuxk up. I make money so I can enjoy shyt. You should start doing the same.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just like the breh who scrapped his already purchased regular screening tickets for IMAX tickets, I wanted the best viewing experience possible.

If this wouldnve been in 4dx in nyc, I would’ve scrapped my IMAX tickets and paid again for 4dx.

@Cadillac

Grow the fuxk up. I make money so I can enjoy shyt. You should start doing the same.
sheesh nikka, okay:hubie::mjlol: I just didnt care enough about the movie to spend money on it and im sure others felt the same

your really catching feelings over this:heh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
sheesh nikka, okay:hubie::mjlol: I just didnt care enough about the movie to spend money on it and im sure others felt the same

your really catching feelings over this:heh:

You are saying “I lost” because I spent money when I WANTED to spend my money and support, and have the best viewing experience possible.