Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why are so many people talking about an anime version of the movie? It hasn't been announced or even mentioned :gucci:

That shyt would be a complete waste of time too. WTF was the point of the damn movie then? :dahell:

I would hope DBS learns its lesson from rehashing the BOG and ROF movies because both of those arcs were pointless and straight trash :camby:

tbh i wouldnt mind it because they cut the movie signifigantly the original script was 3hrs long and the movie was somewhat fast paced.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Ay man I just came to a realization

I dont even think I can stan this nikka Frieza no mo mayne :mjcry:

Everybody done put hands and feet on this fool already, granted the majority of them was some real nikkas but you telling

Goku (twice and the second time he wasnt even serious) :ohhh:
Vegeta (once but decisively like a 'this nikka slapped my sister' type of ass whupping) :picard:
Hendrix blew him with the ox and did the no look ki blast :wow:

Got hands and feet put on him AGGRESSIVELY BY A RABBIT :scust:

Toppo slapped him around like he Fabolous baby moms

Jiren beat the gold paint of this nikka and cut off his tail when he ain't even HIT that nikka in the tail :gucci:

And now Broly is gonna do him 100 Brock Lesnars vs 10 gorillas :huhldup: for more than the length of a full episode apparently :bryan:

Ayo I want off this ship b Cell stans, Buu stans, Zamasu set SOMEBODY GET ME A APPLICATION :damn:

My nikka :DyingLaughing::CrooningAristotle::PTriceHoldUp::ChokedUpMJ::EtherBurn::GotDamnScust::HybridDH::ElGucciMo::SixYamakas::360Wavesfukkery: