Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Kaioken Blue & Blue Evolution are anime-only. The movies follow the manga continuation.
I understand what you mean. but the average person who watches Dragon Ball super watched the anime before reading the manga. And in most cases fans in general thank the anime>>>Manga so why not include them in? Even the manga has it's own versions of these transformations so, I still don't see how they wasn't included in the film. it would've actually made Broly look more like a threat by pushing Goku in Vegeta to there very limits than Broly over powering them forcing Gogetas inclusion.

Would've been better for the story overall because honestly, Broly didn't seem like that much of a threat, and I don't buy that he's stronger than beerus or jiren after watching the movie. I guess this one follows Toriyama original outline outside of the Anime and manga continuations. but it will leave some people confused who doesn't look to deep into the Dragon Ball lore, hopefully when the anime comes back they can include them later.:manny:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I understand what you mean. but the average person who watches Dragon Ball super watched the anime before reading the manga. And in most cases fans in general thank the anime>>>Manga so why not include them in? Even the manga has it's own versions of these transformations so, I still don't see how they wasn't included in the film. it would've actually made Broly look more like a threat by pushing Goku in Vegeta to there very limits than Broly over powering them forcing Gogetas inclusion.

Would've been better for the story overall because honestly, Broly didn't seem like that much of a threat, and I don't buy that he's stronger than beerus or jiren after watching the movie. I guess this one follows Toriyama original outline outside of the Anime and manga continuations. but it will leave some people confused who doesn't look to deep into the Dragon Ball lore, hopefully when the anime comes back they can include them later.:manny:
Toriyama wrote the whole movie and he's always ignored the anime going back to series' original run

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Toei uses the anime as a cash grab to a certain extent. In doing that, they create a lot of inconsistences.. You get some cool shyt like Blue Kaioken, but it doesn't make sense if you understand how that technique(Kaioken) was originally written

Kaioken has not been used since Freeza saga in the manga... I remember it being said that if Goku used Kaioken while in Super Saiyan it would kill him..

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ay man I just came to a realization

I dont even think I can stan this nikka Frieza no mo mayne :mjcry:

Everybody done put hands and feet on this fool already, granted the majority of them was some real nikkas but you telling

Goku (twice and the second time he wasnt even serious) :ohhh:
Vegeta (once but decisively like a 'this nikka slapped my sister' type of ass whupping) :picard:
Hendrix blew him with the ox and did the no look ki blast :wow:

Got hands and feet put on him AGGRESSIVELY BY A RABBIT :scust:

Toppo slapped him around like he Fabolous baby moms

Jiren beat the gold paint of this nikka and cut off his tail when he ain't even HIT that nikka in the tail :gucci:

And now Broly is gonna do him 100 Brock Lesnars vs 10 gorillas :huhldup: for more than the length of a full episode apparently :bryan:

Ayo I want off this ship b Cell stans, Buu stans, Zamasu set SOMEBODY GET ME A APPLICATION :damn:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Toei uses the anime as a cash grab to a certain extent. In doing that, they create a lot of inconsistences.. You get some cool shyt like Blue Kaioken, but it doesn't make sense if you understand how that technique(Kaioken) was originally written

Kaioken has not been used since Freeza saga in the manga... I remember it being said that if Goku used Kaioken while in Super Saiyan it would kill him..

Honestly, the manga handled blue form a lot better than the anime. Blue in the manga is a Significant power up. Everyone seems to be blue level in the anime for some reason.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Why are so many people talking about an anime version of the movie? It hasn't been announced or even mentioned :gucci:

That shyt would be a complete waste of time too. WTF was the point of the damn movie then? :dahell:

I would hope DBS learns its lesson from rehashing the BOG and ROF movies because both of those arcs were pointless and straight trash :camby:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are so many people talking about an anime version of the movie? It hasn't been announced or even mentioned :gucci:

That shyt would be a complete waste of time too. WTF was the point of the damn movie then? :dahell:

I would hope DBS learns its lesson from rehashing the BOG and ROF movies because both of those arcs were pointless and straight trash :camby:
It gives them time to write the upcoming arcs. It serves the same purpose as filler.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Honestly, the manga handled blue form a lot better than the anime. Blue in the manga is a Significant power up. Everyone seems to be blue level in the anime for some reason.

Im not gonna lie I like how they explained in the anime that the reason why Goku couldnt do kaioken in regular super saiyan was because super saiyan 1 2 and 3 are emotion based power ups, usually from rage and that combining both would probably lill goku with his weak ass heart. But since blue is god ki its supposed to be peaceful or at least serene and calm, allowing him to be able to stack kaioken on it with hurting himself. Basically regular super saiyan ki is like a powerful ocean storm, the madder you get the bigger and stronger it is. While ssb would be like a stunami wave starting from the bottom of the ocean, you cant really sense it but when it hits you its powerful as FUKK. I hope they make mastered blue form canon in the anime cuz that shyt is dope to me but i like ssbkk and ssbe they just throw all them shyts in together why not