Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Saw this it, and it was okay I guess. but the story didn't make a lot of sense to me, like why didn't Goku in Vegeta use their Kaioken in evolution blue forms? I mean Goku has been spamming the Kaioken all this time, but all of a sudden he just stops using it? Why?:dwillhuh: It made no sense that him in Vegeta completely forgot these forms... nikkas went tho all that training/battles plus the TOP to obtain these transformations only to not use them not even once? Really? :gucci: I guess Toriyama needed an excuse to shoe horn Gogeta into the story, which I feel he wasn't really needed in was basically put in the movie as fan service. It would've been better if Goku want UI with the help of SSBE Vegeta to put Broly down. But with that said, Gogeta was spiff in super cool. He give Broly that work, :banderas:I actually felt sorry for Broly because he really didn't have control of himself with his massive rage boast after his father's death... he really didn't deserved that, poor guy. Goku defeating him with UI would've actually been more humane, why Gogeta had to do Broly like that mane, why?:to:

Speaking of Broly, I liked that Toriyama give him a better back story but honestly, I prefer the Savage no fukks giving Broly to this one.:yeshrug:

This Broly was kind of a p*ssy and I wasn't feeling the forced love interest storyline at all. :yeshrug:

The origin being changed was okay I guess, but they should've kept it the same. Bardock should've still confronted Frieza before he blows up planet Vegeta. I mean he has the battle damaged armor all of a sudden, but we don't see him rebel against Frieza in space. the only real cool thing about the change was Brolys, Goku in Vegetas back stories being intertwined with each other. in we should have spent more time seeing Broly grow up on that planet but I guess they had to cut parts out to fit the time slot maybe the anime version if it returns can fill in the blanks of Brolys time on that stranded planet.

overall the movie was okay, but far from the best DB movie, ROF was better but that's just me.

6/10 sounds about right.:ehh: it was exactly what I expected, horrible writing, (although there's a good story here just badly executed imo) but great action scenes. if your a fan it's worth watching but the film leaves much more to be desired. :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Saw this it, and it was okay I guess. but the story didn't make a lot of sense to me, like why didn't Goku in Vegeta use their Kaioken in evolution blue forms? I mean Goku has been spamming the Kaioken all this time, but all of a sudden he just stops using it? Why?:dwillhuh: It made no sense that him in Vegeta completely forgot these forms... nikkas went tho all that training/battles plus the TOP to obtain these transformations only to not use them not even once? Really? :gucci: I guess Toriyama needed an excuse to shoe horn Gogeta into the story, which I feel he wasn't really needed in was basically put in the movie as fan service. It would've been better if Goku want UI with the help of SSBE Vegeta to put Broly down. But with that said, Gogeta was spiff in super cool. He give Broly that work, :banderas:I actually felt sorry for Broly because he really didn't have control of himself with his massive rage boast after his father's death... he really didn't deserved that, poor guy. Goku defeating him with UI would've actually been more humane, why Gogeta had to do Broly like that mane, why?:to:

Speaking of Broly, I liked that Toriyama give him a better back story but honestly, I prefer the Savage no fukks giving Broly to this one.:yeshrug:

This Broly was kind of a p*ssy and I wasn't feeling the forced love interest storyline at all. :yeshrug:

The origin being changed was okay I guess, but they should've kept it the same. Bardock should've still confronted Frieza before he blows up planet Vegeta. I mean he has the battle damaged armor all of a sudden, but we don't see him rebel against Frieza in space. the only real cool thing about the change was Brolys, Goku in Vegetas back stories being intertwined with each other. in we should have spent more time seeing Broly grow up on that planet but I guess they had to cut parts out to fit the time slot maybe the anime version if it returns can fill in the blanks of Brolys time on that stranded planet.

overall the movie was okay, but far from the best DB movie, ROF was better but that's just me.

6/10 sounds about right.:ehh: it was exactly what I expected, horrible writing, (although there's a good story here just badly executed imo) but great action scenes. if your a fan it's worth watching but the film leaves much more to be desired. :manny:
Broly been exiled to his home planet again, and his pops is gone, Broly can become demonic Broly movie 2

Whole ironic part of this Movie is that all the time Frieza is bullshyting around he's not too concerned about Goku nor Vegeta power, hes more concerned about how his revenge fantasy played out; if we are judging from Golden Frieza's fight with SSR Broly and lasting hours in Golden Form getting his ass whooped until Goku and Vegeta got their fusion right, I truly believe Frieza could have took both Vegeta and Goku at any point.....

The only silly shyt about the movie Gogeta could have murked Frieza too, they let him walk, that Sayain ego, valiant fighter to test powers against shyt gonna haunt them

Solid 6-7, no need for me to be ducking cams and shyt, cant wait to see how this saga is done in Super, maybe we can get a better backstory to fill in the gaps of the of Bardock, Vegeta, Frieza, and Broly

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Was really considering waiting til the U.S. release and catch it in theaters.

After watching English Dub of trailer 3... can't do it.:hhh:

Soon as an HD sub drops I'm eatin.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Yeah I just watched it. I was curious to how the English Broly was going to handle that amount of screaming...

:ld:

The Japanese remain undefeated in that regard

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20181220161029_1.jpg

read latest chapter, he going to be a problem :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: 904

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Honestly it just sounded like the audio was edited in poorly. Seems like they threw in actual dialogue from the movie rather than recording it directly for the trailer.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Kaioken Blue & Blue Evolution are anime-only. The movies follow the manga continuation.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Lookin :demonic:

Had goku shook

You cant convince the Saiyans aint Israelites bruh

They fight against Frieza CAC Supremacy and :mjpls:insults all the time, they always on the pride and heritage shyt, they got mixed kids who with different philosophys (Trunks pawging like Gohan but at least hes proud of being part Saiyan Gohan bytch ass talking about Im gonna find another way to power up :snoop:) now they literally got beef with Baphomet :demonic: