Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Idk why but I just can't take this srsly. On the "depth" of the plot

Seems a little more "shallow" for lack of a better term. Than it being so "deep"

I think the retcon is gonna lead to obviously broly wanting all the smoke with vegeta, goku being a battle whore as usual and butting in but the REAL thing im betting on, which I may be WRONG but its a possibility, is Bardock came to King Vegeta with a plan to take out Frieza but King Vegeta wasnt with it, either out of fear or whatever, and thats gonna cause a schism between Vegeta and Goku again, most likely after they fuse tho

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The fact that Gohan isn't even gonna be mentioned in the film is sad. Gohan stans have been takin constant L's since Battle of Gods.

How you gonna put Piccolo, Goten and Kid Trunks in a Broly movie but not Gohan?
Everybody dont need to be in the fukking movie:beli:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Jiren’s background story was interesting too.
I get your hype off of finishing DBS but lets chill breh :pachaha:

jirens backstory was pulled out of belmod's ass in the middle of 1 episode. They gave jiren less than 10 minutes for a backstory of a main antagonist of a 30+ episodes. Jiren didn't even give af and never added anything more. The rest of the time his character was either doing NOTHING (not even moving) or giving the saiyans the BEATS.

we don't find out who jirens villain was, what his wish was, how exactly he obtained his power, etc. The saga was a fun watch but honestly it seems like they forgot to give Jiren a backstory and threw some shyt together once they realised it:dead:

Hostile

All Star
Daps

jirens backstory was pulled out of belmod's ass in the middle of 1 episode. They gave jiren less than 10 minutes for a backstory of a main antagonist of a 30+ episodes. Jiren didn't even give af and never added anything more. The rest of the time his character was either doing NOTHING (not even moving) or giving the saiyans the BEATS.

we don't find out who jirens villain was, what his wish was, how exactly he obtained his power, etc. The saga was a fun watch but honestly it seems like they forgot to give Jiren a backstory and threw some shyt together once they realised it:dead:
Not to mention his backstory was basically Vegeta's but with less details

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Lol didnt say that Jiren’s backstory was GOAT status, great, or even good. Just interesting. Passable enough to explain in part why he behaved the way he did.

Jiren is getting much better development in the Manga, so far. I hope it keeps up.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Days later, still hyped :blessed:

Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F arcs were cool, I was like “aight, that was entertaining :ehh:

Then Goku Black showed up :whoo:

That arc brought me back brehs, so much good shyt:

-Zamasu slowly hating mortals :snoop:

-Gowasu trying to steer Zamasu away from the dark side.:whoa:

-Goku Black swagged out :win:

-Future Trunks coming back :lawd:

-Goku Vs Goku Black :damn:

-Vegeta and Trunks doing a Final Flash together :wow:

-The Soundtrack during the arc :banderas:

- Berrus’ Hakkai :ohlawd:

-Vegeto making a comeback :myman:

Yes there was a good amount of bullshyt (Super Saiyan rage :camby:) but overall, this shyt kept me going.

Universe 6 vs Uni 7 was cool. Hit was putting in work. Highlight to me was Vegeta learning that there is a universe full of saiyans in their home planet doing big things (in a positive way too) and Vegeta being like :gladbron:, deciding to low key mentor Cabba and planning to visit Universe 6.

Obviously the tourney of power was the highlight imho. This shyt alone gave the DB franchise a humongous boost. So many new characters, so many new worlds, and so many crossover possibilities :blessed:

Shout to all the new universes but I especially fukks with Uni 11, 2, and 6. Uni 6 for obvious reasons. Universe 2 was too damn funny with the Sailor Moon analogues and the Sailor simps :pachaha:and their whole universe was having a ball despite knowing that they were about to be erased, I had to respect that :salute:

Uni 11 because of the Pride Troopers (Dyspo, Jiren, and Toppo in particular). And honestly, Toppo is my favorite. Jiren is the powerhouse, but it was damn obvious who was the leader of the squad and kept the team together. Even Jiren had some respect for Toppo prior to the ending of the tourney. And Toppo never gave up on Jiren even after Jiren shytted on him for choosing the GoD power and taking an L. That’s some real ass friendship right there:wow:. On top of that, dude be dissing the shyt out of ppl (calling Vegeta second fiddle and throwing back the “trash bin” line on frieza) and that beating he gave frieza:picard:

So many way season 2 can go. Can’t wait brehs :blessed:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Days later, still hyped :blessed:

Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F arcs were cool, I was like “aight, that was entertaining :ehh:

Then Goku Black showed up :whoo:

That arc brought me back brehs, so much good shyt:

-Zamasu slowly hating mortals :snoop:

-Gowasu trying to steer Zamasu away from the dark side.:whoa:

-Goku Black swagged out :win:

-Future Trunks coming back :lawd:

-Goku Vs Goku Black :damn:

-Vegeta and Trunks doing a Final Flash together :wow:

-The Soundtrack during the arc :banderas:

- Berrus’ Hakkai :ohlawd:

-Vegeto making a comeback :myman:

Yes there was a good amount of bullshyt (Super Saiyan rage :camby:) but overall, this shyt kept me going.

Universe 6 vs Uni 7 was cool. Hit was putting in work. Highlight to me was Vegeta learning that there is a universe full of saiyans in their home planet doing big things (in a positive way too) and Vegeta being like :gladbron:, deciding to low key mentor Cabba and planning to visit Universe 6.

Obviously the tourney of power was the highlight imho. This shyt alone gave the DB franchise a humongous boost. So many new characters, so many new worlds, and so many crossover possibilities :blessed:

Shout to all the new universes but I especially fukks with Uni 11, 2, and 6. Uni 6 for obvious reasons. Universe 2 was too damn funny with the Sailor Moon analogues and the Sailor simps :pachaha:and their whole universe was having a ball despite knowing that they were about to be erased, I had to respect that :salute:

Uni 11 because of the Pride Troopers (Dyspo, Jiren, and Toppo in particular). And honestly, Toppo is my favorite. Jiren is the powerhouse, but it was damn obvious who was the leader of the squad and kept the team together. Even Jiren had some respect for Toppo prior to the ending of the tourney. And Toppo never gave up on Jiren even after Jiren shytted on him for choosing the GoD power and taking an L. That’s some real ass friendship right there:wow:. On top of that, dude be dissing the shyt out of ppl (calling Vegeta second fiddle and throwing back the “trash bin” line on frieza) and that beating he gave frieza:picard:

So many way season 2 can go. Can’t wait brehs :blessed:

Always good to hear from someone else who comes away from it all with a positive outlook.:ODamnDab:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Reading the DB Super manga. Reached the Tourney of Power arc. Much faster pace than the anime, but this is very good so far :obama:

Gohan rocking the Piccolo gi :blessed:

Goku trying to get Jiren’s attention, but Jiren looking at him like foh. :birdman:

Frost and Frieza scheming heavy, and it was hella effective :leon:

Ribrianne and her homegirls calling 18 ugly and thinking Krillen is perfection :russ:

17 finding ways to win :salute:

Jiren not even bothering to meditate. He went straight to work. All business :whoo:

Goku Vs. Jiren. Jiren looking at Goku like :stopitslime:

Kale :damn:

Frieza is such an a$$hole:mjlol:

Jiren Vs Hit :wow:

Goku Vs Toppo and Dyspo:gladbron:

Vegeta Vs Toppo and Dyspo:whew:

Manga Jiren >>>>>>>> Anime Jiren. We all know Jiren is a problem. But what happens when Jiren is actually coordinating with Toppo and Dyspo? You have a damn near unbeatable team. This version of Jiren isn’t just a powerful warrior, he actually on some low key teamwork shyt. Toppo and Dyspo are giving strategy and tactics suggestions to Jiren and he’s actually listening. :merchant:

DB Super MUST have its version of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. The Manga must be showed in animated format. Lots of good shyt so far :blessed:

Last edited: