Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It was always understood that Vegeta was older than Goku. The retcon makes no sense here. Broly and Goku are supposed to be the same age if not born around the same time.

I'm hoping this will be a 2 hour movie seeing as they are rehashing the Broly story and Planet Vegeta blowing up. They could have put that info in a supplementary manga or animated it as "deleted scenes" for the DVD.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I can't believe I'm going to pay to see Dragonball in a theater :wow:
I know there's gunna be a sub floating around when it releases in Japan but I'm not gunna watch it or the spoiler vids.

I'm waiting to watch it all in theatres :wow:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
based on the trailer i have a feeling that the story will reveal Goku,Vegeta,Broly were either genetically created or enhanced sayians which is why they can reach such heights in power that they currently have now.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
uhhh:skip: Here come's the rewriting/retcon's that's gonna leave viewers more confused and then you're gonna have the neckbeard Geekdom analyze the Sayins past and talk a whole bunch of nothing.
Well the thing is, the Bardock special and any of the other shyt we "know" about the Saiyan history was never in the manga. All anime only, and Toriyama has pretty much never given a fukk about the anime when it comes to the story.

You even saw that happen as DBZ was going, as you had shyt like Gohan turning into an ape just by looking at a projection of a fake moon in anime filler, and then during the Vegeta fight it's revealed in the manga that no, it's actually the moon light that causes the transformation rather than simply looking at the moon, and so on. And in the same filler Piccolo destroys Goku's saiyan spaceship, but then after the Saiyan saga Dr. Briefs finds Goku's ship and uses its parts to make the ship he takes to Namek.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
based on the trailer i have a feeling that the story will reveal Goku,Vegeta,Broly were either genetically created or enhanced sayians which is why they can reach such heights in power that they currently have now.
Or the most reasonable one

The last three remaining ssj all come from somewhat similar background but all landed on a differnt path of life after planet vegeta demise

-Goku coming from low class ssj to landing on earth shipwreck meeting gohan (hitting his head)
-broly and his scientist father was banished by king vegeta
- Vegeta the son of royalty in his DNA became the slave c00n soldier for freeza army

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I don't think any saiyans have had the training Goku and Vegeta have had, tapping into all this different types of ki. And Broly is I can't remember the term, but he's just some deep rooted legendary saiyan like Kale.

It was always understood that Vegeta was older than Goku. The retcon makes no sense here. Broly and Goku are supposed to be the same age if not born around the same time.

I'm hoping this will be a 2 hour movie seeing as they are rehashing the Broly story and Planet Vegeta blowing up. They could have put that info in a supplementary manga or animated it as "deleted scenes" for the DVD.

gonna be within the first 20 mins of the movie.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Did y'all just not see the shot of older Kid vegeta later in the trailer? There's clearly some years passing by in these flashbacks.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
uhhh:skip: Here come's the rewriting/retcon's that's gonna leave viewers more confused and then you're gonna have the neckbeard Geekdom analyze the Sayins past and talk a whole bunch of nothing.
Whats wrong with geekdom? He seem cool and knowledgeable plus he didnt like super