Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
A placeholder for the return of the Legendary Super Saiyan :blessed::blessed::blessed:

:patrice: Can’t make that claim if Kale is still out there :manny: I’m really curious to see how this will be explained considering the fact they are both from different universe. And also...could there be more LSSJ out there besides those two.

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament
Chapter was bullshyt :yeshrug:. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Toyataro has a real boner for saiyans. Kale dominating like that for so long was nonsense. :what:She eliminated two universes and most of the pride troopers.
Actually she eliminated 4 universes :sas1:

kn83

All Star
Daps
No you dont. A serious beerus 1 shots and kills brolly
Jiren is stronger than Beerus breh, and Broly in this movie will most likely be stronger than Jiren. Its the Dragonball formula, each new foe is stronger than the last, and Jiren was said to be above the Gods of Destruction.

kn83

All Star
Daps
I wanna see the whole team (including Beerus) fight Broly, then have either Gogeta Blue or Master Ultra Instinct Goku beat him in the end

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see how jiren gets a pass from so many people. He's one of the worst villains in DB history.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I don't see how jiren gets a pass from so many people. He's one of the worst villains in DB history.
They allow this series to insult their intelligence It was even worse when they let the writers feed them the whole "Goku gave the other universes a chance" bullshyt.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Jiren is stronger than Beerus breh, and Broly in this movie will most likely be stronger than Jiren. Its the Dragonball formula, each new foe is stronger than the last, and Jiren was said to be above the Gods of Destruction.
No the fukk he not brehs......

Jiren only stronger than belmond; and lets not act like Frieza aint prove he was he could put the fear of God in a G.o.D Sidra......Manga has let it be known Beerus is the strongest G.O.D

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Jiren only stronger than belmond; and lets not act like Frieza aint prove he was he could put the fear of God in a G.o.D Sidra......Manga has let it be known Beerus is the strongest G.O.D

There is nothing confirmed if he is in manga or anime simple as that and manga did not confirm it either
Cuz beerus and that rat God and belmod were last 3 standing with belmod playing dead
Its subjective

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I'm sure they said Jiren was stronger than a god of destruction but not necessarily Beerus.

That being said Jiren could still kill Beerus via Supreme Kai but that's a whole nother discussion.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm sure they said Jiren was stronger than a god of destruction but not necessarily Beerus.

That being said Jiren could still kill Beerus via Supreme Kai but that's a whole nother discussion.
Beerus eyed all of them and looked at Belmond; given so they were talking about Belmond breh

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Jiren gettting marinated by 17, and he supposed to beat Beerus:hhh:

Truth be told waiting on the Manga on clarity on GOD Toppo, Jiren, Freiza, Goku, Vegeta and 17 power level......If we want to play devils advocate why the fukk was 17 running for dear life vs Toppo then fast forward to putting hole in Jiren back in shyt; was Jiren really stronger than GoD Toppo

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Whis also said daresay surpassed a God of destruction level when he was fighting goku also in anime
Reality the scaling is all kinds of fukked up
Doubt manga clears it up they got kale out here fukking everybody up worse than anime

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Whis also said daresay surpassed a God of destruction level when he was fighting goku also in anime
Reality the scaling is all kinds of fukked up
Doubt manga clears it up they got kale out here fukking everybody up worse than anime
Fukking with the manga, a different nikka might win the ToP:heh: