I'm predicting Gogeta is finally about to be canon, along with Broly

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I say SSBE Vegito
3 weeks ago I'd say the same thing

But at this point Toriyama and Toei are trying to cash in on fan service and selling new merch.

You make new toys and shyt to sell, we already got vegito merchandise but no gogeta stuff and fans will eat that shyt up.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Billy-D_Approves.gif

Trailer was fire, loved the Animation brought me back to the 90's. Definitely feels like a "Reboot" of part 1 which is why I'm not shocked they are re-releasing the original in Theaters as well. I noticed some themes from the 1st movie (Paragus control Broly with a remote around his neck, Sayian Babies in the hospital, Saiyan History Flashbacks etc) But like Toriyama said, he's going to change some things with the backstory. He's basically bringing Broly to a new generation. Loved seeing all the tails, lol. Paragus design is tight to me, reminds me a lot of the original but of course he looks a little older with the grey hair. Vegeta was looking mad cocky when Broly 1st attacked, lol. So Goku, Vegeta and Freeza taking on Broly? Yep this will definitely deal with some Saiyan History for sure. Especially with Paragus and Broly wearing traditional Saiyan gear. This film proves Broly is one of the most popular Characters in Dragon Ball History. Kale's creation is a testament to that as well during Super.

His name was trending worldwide after the trailer which already got millions of hits. I know some criticized his characterization but the reality is he's clearly the most popular movie villains as fans can't get enough of him. Even with all the Canon/Non Canon debates, we were still talking about him regardless. I do find it funny in this very thread we've debated Broly on several occasions but even Toriyama is basically admitting to Broly popularity. Didn't they do short film 4-D Animation for a ride as well for Broly? I mean this is the 4th Film focused around his character. Freeza Crazy Brother Cooler was the only other one to get multiple Films. It was smart to do a Japanese and Dubbed Trailer but I can't lie, I want to watch the Japanese version but if we get the dubbed first, oh well but I still want to see the raw version eventually but I'm seeing this on the big screen for sure. I wonder what Beerus and Whis know about Broly? Can't wait to hear what they say. As for his power from the trailer, I believe it. He bodied everyone during the original movies. It was almost like he was God Level then, so I'm not shocked to see how strong they are making him look now.

30589755_395267964274313_1856748176338321408_n.jpg

(The Movie will definitely deal with not only Broly's Backstory but also probably things that happen on Planet Vegeta as well)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

The city girls part :mjlol:

I think what happens in the movie is Frieza finds Broly and Paragus while he's out conquering space and shyt, them nikkas hit em with the :ufdup::demonic: and take control of his army, Frieza fall back like :whoa: and goes to get Vegeta and Goku on some "why yall ain't tell me there was another saiyan :damn: and naturally Vegeta and goku are like "there's another saiyan :gladbron: let's go fight him :mjgrin: I mean find him :mjlit:"

Then all three set out for the whupping of a lifetime :picard:

Last edited: