Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

kn83

All Star
Daps
No the fukk he not brehs......

Jiren only stronger than belmond; and lets not act like Frieza aint prove he was he could put the fear of God in a G.o.D Sidra......Manga has let it be known Beerus is the strongest G.O.D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvIMo_ns74M

There was an official guide from Toei that said the 3rd Ultra Instinct Omen Goku from episode 129 was equal or somewhat better than Beerus, and that verison of Goku was still weaker than Jiren. So Jiren is way above Beerus, at least in the anime version.

kn83

All Star
Daps
They allow this series to insult their intelligence It was even worse when they let the writers feed them the whole "Goku gave the other universes a chance" bullshyt.

Jiren ain't no villain, and the series made it clear before the Tournament if Power arc that Zeno was gonna erase the 8 weakest Universes anyway.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
People can hate jiren all they want but nobody has knocked goku back to base form so many times as jiren done to goku and with ease
Had him going thru so many damn forms just to beat him
Let alone kept disrespecting him and praising vegeta more on top of that

Said fukk outta my face goku :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Jiren is stronger than Beerus breh, and Broly in this movie will most likely be stronger than Jiren. Its the Dragonball formula, each new foe is stronger than the last, and Jiren was said to be above the Gods of Destruction.

He was said to be above his God of Destruction, not all of them.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My nikka, shyt was so good, had my wife in here hooked on it too. :wow:
She in here yelling "how is jiren so strong !?" :damn:

Gotta see that rematch between Goku and Jiren now.
Also hoping for more screen time for the U6 saiyans

Guess goku gonna need another 2 or 3 forms to beat him maybe more now since jiren got friends and family to fight for now
Jiren gonna have MUI on another level or some shyt :russ:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Jiren ain't no villain, and the series made it clear before the Tournament if Power arc that Zeno was gonna erase the 8 weakest Universes anyway.
:snoop: Keep believing that. If Zeno was going to erase those universes he would've done it. The writers saw fans calling Goku the true villain of DB so they did damage control.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Whis also said daresay surpassed a God of destruction level when he was fighting goku also in anime
Reality the scaling is all kinds of fukked up
Doubt manga clears it up they got kale out hUOTE="twan83, post: 30458791, member: 223"]I know right shyt is way diff than anime :russ:
I just wanted it to get anime to see the God of destruction battle royale ]

As far as Jiren power level saying he surpassed a GoD aint nothing really anymore, Kefla, Vegeta, Goku, Toopo Freiza and maybe shown hey were in that category also

There was an official guide from Toei that said the 3rd Ultra Instinct Omen Goku from episode 129 was equal or somewhat better than Beerus, and that version of Goku was still weaker than Jiren. So Jiren is way above Beerus, at least in the anime version.

They been just having fun out here; see the Juelzing above S cells and shyt:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Believe not a word out these fakkits mouths

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Zeno is still the worst thing created for the series. Every new villain that threatens the universe can be erased by the little fakkit

Why man?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Zeno is still the worst thing created for the series. Every new villain that threatens the universe can be erased by the little fakkit

Why man?
Not if they make grand priest the villain and show how he is truly the one zeno is scared of.
Like they have a understanding he will let zeno be as long as he dont piss him off and listen too him and zeno knows this
Which then can start a holy war with some Angel's and gods vs other Angel's and gods with other universes that be epic as a series finale

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Not if they make grand priest the villain and show how he is truly the one zeno is scared of.
Like they have a understanding he will let zeno be as long as he dont piss him off and listen too him and zeno knows this
Which then can start a holy war with some Angel's and gods vs other Angel's and gods with other universes that be epic as a series finale

That sounds too dope to put it in a future series they need to make a movie out of that concept sounds like some infinity war type shyt:ohhh:

Speaking of other universes I want them to explore the demon realm in the future Dabura was king over there and they never expound on that expect in heroes

I wanna see how the demon realm works in dragon ball