Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You not lying my guy lol but I don’t work mornings since I have my daughter so I been flying thru em. I may skip some Z episodes though, some of those were a chore viewing back in the day
Im gonna watch Dragon Ball....been putting off watching the DB series for a while, i will not watch DBZ or GT though lol

Not sure if its me or am i the only one who feels like theyve just watched DB shows even though it was years ago? I kind of blame the games because youre basically replaying the story (DBZ Budokai)

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Im gonna watch Dragon Ball....been putting off watching the DB series for a while, i will not watch DBZ or GT though lol

Not sure if its me or am i the only one who feels like theyve just watched DB shows even though it was years ago? I kind of blame the games because youre basically replaying the story (DBZ Budokai)

I didn’t get off into the OG DragonBall til last year honestly. I was never compelled to watch it & then I bought up the whole series on some random shyt & got mad at myself for watching it so late. :wow: Kid Goku was pure fukkery lol storywise >> z & gt easily. I’d still watch Z if I were you just to see iconic scenes we all grew up loving.. I may be in the minority but I fukk with GT :yeshrug:I literally have every season & movie of this entire franchise. I’ll be old & gray still watching it lol

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I didn’t get off into the OG DragonBall til last year honestly. I was never compelled to watch it & then I bought up the whole series on some random shyt & got mad at myself for watching it so late. :wow: Kid Goku was pure fukkery lol storywise >> z & gt easily. I’d still watch Z if I were you just to see iconic scenes we all grew up loving.. I may be in the minority but I fukk with GT :yeshrug:I literally have every season & movie of this entire franchise. I’ll be old & gray still watching it lol

Just finished episode 1 of Dragon Ball...not how i remembered it, couldve sworn the first episode showed Grandpa Gohan and Goku accidentally killing him in his Ape form when i was younger

really wierd...i like it so far, still gives me that childish vibe from back when i was 3-5 :wow:

Bulma is a thot :mjlol:

Make collecting the dragon balls to wish for a boyfriend your mission brehettes :mjlol:

first time seeing this in years and never noticed Bulma was the 2nd character introduced in the series...:ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
29695269_10160323004495717_4849812995101596089_n.jpg

:laff::laff::laff:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Don't stress it fam, I enjoyed GT too.:blessed: