Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That goes without saying. We all know you like anything they choose to do
ZenoDaHell.png

It's getting really old you keep saying this shyt

you need to check my history nikkac cuz I was cussing up a storm when the first spoilers came out. You got me all the way fukked up with that shyt

why does me liking the show affect your day to day activities? You wan me to hate the shyt like you huh? :mjlol:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
All these shows going with wacky endings to get people talking have you guys approaching shyt all fukked up. Sometimes the obvious ending is obvious because it wraps up the storyline the best and makes sense. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a safe ending.
Yea sometimes we got to remember this is an animated show for kids.

What else would you expect but a cliche ending where everyone lives, learns something and goes home happy.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Y’all nikkas kill me I swear :snoop: they do something y’all don’t like they not clever enough even though it doesn’t make sense yet y’all bytch EVERY fukkING SATURDAY about something not making sense. Y’all will never be happy with what they do so why have y’all still watched up until this point. God damn find something to new to watch or something jeezus fukkin christ

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Y’all nikkas kill me I swear :snoop: they do something y’all don’t like they not clever enough even though it doesn’t make sense yet y’all bytch EVERY fukkING SATURDAY about something not making sense. Y’all will never be happy with what they do so why have y’all still watched up until this point. God damn find something to new to watch or something jeezus fukkin christ
I hate to cosign but youre right. I dont get it lol. nikkas put so much effort into something that clearly isnt going to change in the ways you want it to. This show has been getting the exact same criticisms since the 80s but yall still show up like one day Jordan Peele is gonna write the screen play or something. I dont get how people cant just take what they like and leave the rest. Or! If you are really that turned off, stop watching and stop posting about it. IMO :yeshrug:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
stop this isnt WWE, most of us were perfectly fine with DB and DBZ ( I even like Buu saga) this new shyt is trash with loads of potential wasted

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
stop this isnt WWE, most of us were perfectly fine with DB and DBZ ( I even like Buu saga) this new shyt is trash with loads of potential wasted
No it’s not some of y’all just want it like Z again. Who knows it might be gritty again when it comes back :yeshrug:. No telling what direction they are going next