Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
What episode is it on. So I can catch up I think I'm four behind..

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I was digging the whole whis and beerus thing but I can't wait till this whole frieza thing is over. I just reeks with lack of imagination. I feel like this whole frieza thing is retconning all of the cell and buu saga but only keeping certain things. Gotenks fusion barely lasted 2 mins?? He should be able to 1 shot that frieza henchman.

Is mystic Gohan still a thing?

I'm not sure what DBZ details I should be keeping in mind as I watch DBS, because it seems like some shyt has carried over while other things are just completely absent as if they never happened.

And does anyone feel like this Gohan is out of place timeline wise? He looks and acts like the Gohan that fought Cell but not like the one that fought Buu. But buu obviously happened in this time line so its really confusing.

I feel like this whole frieza mini arc is just to show us how much stronger Goku and Vegeta are compared to everyone else and once its done we'll move on to the actual storyline.
Toriyama has had the idea for the saga for years now before super was even thought of.

But the saga is just to get over how strong Goku & Vegeta have gotten and to introduce SSJB.

The saga hasn't retconned anything from the cell or Buu sagas.

Gohan is the same Gohan be just doesn't train anymore since he doesn't have to be the savior of Earth anymore with Goku back at it. And I don't think mystic is a thing anymore since Gohan never trains so it seems he's out it.

And Gotenks fused on their way to the fight but unused when they got there. He's really on there because people wanted him to be.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I enjoyed this episode and I'm eagerly anticipating the next episode like I used to when watching Z. My only complaint is that they toned down the blood and gore. I feel like I'm watching the funimation edit.
Probably has something to do with the show drawing more influence from Dragon Ball than it does Z

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Best episode so far :wow::wow:
This has to be building up to Gohan going back to training :lupe:

If Gohan goes to train with whis and beerus, he could become stronger than Goku and vegeta :jbhmm:

Hopefully they change it and have vegeta body Frieza :blessed:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
gohan getting that work :banderas:I feel guilty but goddamn you deserved that son :lolbron: You have goten here who can maintain SSJ 1 and you CAN'T??

It looked like they was building up a moment when cell destroyed android 16 and he unleashed his full power. But then those mothaf.... cut the episode off again. DBZ king of filler moments

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
gohan getting that work :banderas:I feel guilty but goddamn you deserved that son :lolbron: You have goten here who can maintain SSJ 1 and you CAN'T??

It looked like they was building up a moment when cell destroyed android 16 and he unleashed his full power. But then those mothaf.... cut the episode off again. DBZ king of filler moments
:wow:Ether!!!!

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow this episode gave me the chills

Piccolo dying again for gohans bytch ass. Smh

Go mystic you fakkit gohan and start training again.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Piccolo is by far the most RIDE OR DIE dude in Dragon Ball History. Another good episode:

1459290-piccolo_2_1_.jpg

CViVUP8WEAAOOwX.jpg

Last edited: