Daps
Reppin
D/FW
tumblr_nxrunoFGtB1rkh25ro1_500.jpg

Came across this piff on tumblr. That crossover. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
nah someone called it, they are definitely building to something huge with gohan. they are making too much of a point to show that he has lost his warrior spirit. also they had vegeta remind everyone that gohan' potential was still far greater than even there's.

something, probably involving his family being harmed, will trigger gohan and he will cause ruckus. might be at the end of the series though. remember it took 3 sagas for gohan to finally explode in Z.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was digging the whole whis and beerus thing but I can't wait till this whole frieza thing is over. I just reeks with lack of imagination. I feel like this whole frieza thing is retconning all of the cell and buu saga but only keeping certain things. Gotenks fusion barely lasted 2 mins?? He should be able to 1 shot that frieza henchman.

Is mystic Gohan still a thing?

I'm not sure what DBZ details I should be keeping in mind as I watch DBS, because it seems like some shyt has carried over while other things are just completely absent as if they never happened.

And does anyone feel like this Gohan is out of place timeline wise? He looks and acts like the Gohan that fought Cell but not like the one that fought Buu. But buu obviously happened in this time line so its really confusing.

I feel like this whole frieza mini arc is just to show us how much stronger Goku and Vegeta are compared to everyone else and once its done we'll move on to the actual storyline.