Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So they basically turned Ultra Instinct into another SSJ3? A draining transformation?

That would explain why it never showed up in Dragonball GT. lil

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
so jiren basically turned into buff buu?

also 17 shouldn't be allowed to continue to fight he was marked off on godpad. Frieza yes he can still fight

Ultra Instinct was better in an incomplete form when goku was roaring and shyt. How da fukk is he getting hit if he can fight and defend without thinking? :dwillhuh:
He wasn't tho. That's why I never thought he was gone

kn83

All Star
Daps
This episode surprised me, I knew the spoilers were misleading.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You ain't usually the one to get confused breh so what are you perplexed by?

The nikka is literally standing over the motherfukker he just earthed, chit chatting, finally decided to save his family from erasure & caught that post nut clarity. :mjgrin:

If you are going to start the ALMOST train, we got a whole lot of fights to pack in that bytch.:francis:

I said what cause you said Krillin was goku's bottom bytch... :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You have chakra points in your body, that are there to limit your physical and ki strengths, without those limiters in place your body/health would erode(age) 100x faster, because the vessel(your skins and bones) arnt made for that level of continuous wear and tear. Achieving the ability to open those gates (8 of them in total), gives you the different sets of powers for each opened one, for example: Opening gate one removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of the user's strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Opening gate two forcibly increases the user's physical strength and temporarily re-energises the body. ( You can read the rest here Eight Gates)

Basically after a short time of being in this state, the effects of opening your chakra points will go away, and your body will feel incredible physical, and mentally debilitating pain.

#nerdlife

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: that shyt makes perfect sense like the car's engine just gave out caused he taxed it to death....

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Y’all I thought Frieza hit Goku with another death beam :whoo: and I was waiting for that ho ho ho

Then I see that purple aura shyt coming off of Goku and I thought that the Grand Priest pulled that heel turn :damn:

Then the Gawd 17 pulled up :whew:

Truly surprised

Great episode

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah Dragon Ball is HUGE in Mexico. Like it's popular here but over in Latin America it's Batman/Superman status.

Oh mos def.
When toonami was way behind if u in Mexico or by the border like I am and can pick up Mexican channels. Dbz was way ahead of the states.
Think when states was on frieza saga they were on imperfect cell/android saga.
They had posters hyping up cell in final form before the damn ep came out which spoiled it but had u curious y is he that big of a threat.