Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
makes no sense... The said he was stronger than ginyu... Washed up Gohan (during the world tournament) was still ssj2. Im supposed to believe Togoma is THAT strong???? :dahell:
No they said he was far ahead of Ginyu. You gotta realize that that's probably the strongest dude they can use for reference when comparing dudes.

They ain't got Buu's strength on they scouter. Far above Ginyu doesn't specify how far above Ginyu. Tagoma being able to wreck all these nikkas does though

Daps
Reppin
NYC
just like in real life, gains are lost quickly after long periods of time of inactivity.

be that as it may. even if gohan is rusty, he should still be strong enough to wipe the floor with freeza's soldiers. they are so, SO weak compared to him. krillin hasn't fought in a minute either but he picked it up again quick, why can't gohan?

also it doesn't explain the enormous boost in freeza's ability.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just like in real life, gains are lost quickly after long periods of time of inactivity.

That's not really true. I can only speak from the weightlifting side of things, muscle memory is very real. Also Bruce lee, could of took off 10 years practicing martial arts and would still give many mma fighters of today that work.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
That's not really true. I can only speak from the weightlifting side of things, muscle memory is very real. Also Bruce lee, could of took off 10 years practicing martial arts and would still give many mma fighters of today that work.
We don't know what Bruce lee would do stop it.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
makes no sense... They said he was stronger than ginyu... Washed up Gohan (during the world tournament) was still ssj2. Im supposed to believe Togoma is THAT strong???? :dahell:
He was training goten and stuff then but he aint doing any. Like i said before i wish akira would state half sayains have to train harder to maintain or else they fall off like gohan

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Gohan should be smoking all these fools (including frieza)

Frieza shouldn't even be able to fukk with goku/vegeta because they have the power of gods now
Yea he shouldnt but they just got the power so i'll let that slide but at the same time a god shouldnt lose to anyone not a god or diety

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
be that as it may. even if gohan is rusty, he should still be strong enough to wipe the floor with freeza's soldiers. they are so, SO weak compared to him. krillin hasn't fought in a minute either but he picked it up again quick, why can't gohan?

Are u paying attention Gohan too busy being a bytch Nikka, pulling punches n such...

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth

He seemed to be handling freeza's goons fine. Him getting popped in the heart is his fault for letting his guard down. Something him and goku have been notorious for throughout their lives. to handle freeza though, a freeza that's been training I don't think he can do that because he obviously hasn't been training at all. Like not one push up. No physical activity.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Finally watched the episode. Was dope as shyt. The twists from the movie makes me believe that it was worth it to have this saga. Frieza might have a heart attack once he sees Trunks, word to
I'm not talking about fighting.

i need frieza to see trunks and have a:patrice:..... :merchant: type of reaction.

Also it seems Akira tried to set up Gohan as looking legitimate with that one man performance. Then the nikka almost died like his dad in the movie.