The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:dwillhuh: Jaco manga?? How long is it nh
Shoot me a link

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman 01 - Manga Stream

At least there's the first chapter, I'm not sure if the others have been translated yet.

But basically the story takes place years before the start of Dragonball. Jaco was sent on a mission to Earth to stop a certain alien with a tail from landing there, and during that time he runs into Bulma's family. I don't think it's really a spoiler to say that he ends up failing the mission...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman 01 - Manga Stream

At least there's the first chapter, I'm not sure if the others have been translated yet.

But basically the story takes place years before the start of Dragonball. Jaco was sent on a mission to Earth to stop a certain alien with a tail from landing there, and during that time he runs into Bulma's family. I don't think it's really a spoiler to say that he ends up failing the mission...
Oh,
I thought it was weird that this space police just randomly showed up during resurrection f and nobody said anything

I was sitting at my comp watching like http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3151564/smack-who-is-this-nikka-o.gif

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gohan started talking about this family and "showed picture" :snoop:

Tagoma looks like he's ready for that green light next episode. Took out Sorbet's best man. Those four months training with Frieza turned him into a true warrior, now he's taking on the Z fighters by himself :smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
just watched the latest ep.

honestly I don't know why they even include flashbacks because judging off the power levels it's like they expect us to forget everything we witnessed in Z.

I don't care how long he's been away from the game, gohan should be able to wash all these dudes.

they just wanted to bring back a classic villain. story wise the shyt has been lame as hell. if they wanted the supporting cast to get shine then have the freeza army thing be a subplot while goku and vegeta handle a real villain.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gohan :mjcry:

The Dragonball revival is not treating homie well. First you had Beerus do him like this -

Then in the movie, you had Frieza do him like this -

Then in Super, Frieza doesn't even bother and just lets his soldiers son him...

Then in the manga, his dad doesn't even want him in the tournament anymore -

2w2g9b8.jpg

Why Toriyama gotta do my favorite character like this? :mjcry:

He's basically the Worf of DBZ at this point. Anytime a new antagonist shows up they knock out Gohan just because.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best character development krillen has ever had in the whole series. Seeing dude realize how strong he actually is and gaining confidence was cool to see.