Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Tagoma :whoo:

Dope episode. Some shyt isn't consistent with what we know but :manny: it's still enjoyable

Vegeta stronger than Goku :jbhmm::gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn yall really can't read between the lines huh? Yall don't see that they are making it a point to show how weak Gohan has become? There's no reason to force that on us this much unless if they are going to make him super strong later on.

living up to his username. you probly right:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
also i just thought about something. i perfectly understand why krillin and the gang would become stronger just from being around goku.

remember ki is something you feel. vegeta couldn't feel it in the beginning, he needed a scouter. freeza's men couldn't do it, they needed a scouter. only the Z gang could sense someone else's ki.

look at everyone's faces whenever they witness a stronger ki nearby. each and every time they cannot believe it. when goku turned into a super saiyan for the first time his son was frozen stiff. he was terrified. guess what it wasn't the golden blonde hair, it was the ki he felt coming from his father.

it is perfectly feasible to believe that once you feel that kind of ki and once you have knowledge of it, you could somehow learn from it and use it to become stronger yourself. so when goku becomes stronger, they all become stronger too. why do you think tenshinhan keeps going back into the mountains to train each and every saga? because he took something away from being in goku's battles.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Damn yall really can't read between the lines huh? Yall don't see that they are making it a point to show how weak Gohan has become? There's no reason to force that on us this much unless if they are going to make him super strong later on.
hes gotta get tired of it lmao fam is getting shat on every chance
i hope u right lmao

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Really are you fukkin serious henchmen are holding them back!? Fukk this piece of shyt, fukk what they did to gohan. Fukkkkkkkkkkkk! There is no way to defend this bull shyt picoolo alone can slaughter them.:scust:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im on the episode where Goku fight Catman

Gohan getting his ass whooped by some flunkies? :what:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
lol the disappointment is big, seems like a lot of people were gohan fans me included.

Then came goten/trunks and hope was restored

:banderas:

even tho it's gt ...

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I haven't watched DBZ related anything since the end of the Buu saga

Should I jump back in brehs?