Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Yeah, the manga has a totally different vibe from the jump.

Jiren running over nikkas from the start. :mjlol:

Goku pimp slapping 75% of the Pride Troopers for fun to get Jiren's attention.:francis:

Vegeta doing God's work with a no look double elimination off the rip, including that bootleg Power Ranger nikka. :picard:

17 straight dusting nikkas from the whistle getting the 1st Elimination of the Tournament. :hubie:

:whoo::whoo: which chapter is this breh sound crazy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
THIS! No character development in DBZ. Super everyone getting their shine buts its too late. Bleach/One piece made sure everyone got their shine so they didn't come off useless
And that’s why I get confused when DBZ stans shyt on Kubo as a writer. Bleach had several times the character development of DB, just too many damn ideas and no idea of deadlines. Akira would give nikkas 100 episodes of fight scenes (the same fukking fight scene) and one moment of a touching memory and they’d call it goat. I rather see an artist keep throwing promising shyt at me and it flops than an artist rehashing the same formula and it also flops

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The manga is cool as fukk but idk how y’all do monthly chapters. I know there’s manga out there that have years break and all but a whole month? shyt

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Waiting on the Funimation app to release these English dubs is so trash...

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also dope that they acknowledge all the universes by having the stronger characters immediately start off by targeting the weaker universes, knocking them off one-by-one. Even if they’re just getting mollywhopped, it’s still cool to see them. In the anime the fighting was basically limited to 3 or 4 universes.

Jiren ain’t fukking around in the manga either. He started throwing hands from the word “go”.
Where do y'all read the manga?

Telling me I got a crunchy roll account for nothing?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL