I aint lyrical
Daps
unknown-3.png

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Episode 129 was amazing brehs! Everyone in here complaining needs to just shut the hell up! The fight between Kakarot and Jiren was amazing.

Whis was spitting knowledge and breaking shyt down. I told my homie before we watched the episode that Whis was gonna spit some knowledge. Whis has been way too quiet lately. The speeches Whis gave were incredible. Whis is definitely one of my favorite characters in Super.

Vegeta talking his shyt to the gods, especially Belmod was great. Him being Kakarot's hype man was dope too. You can tell Vegeta definitely rides with and respects Kakarot now. Vegeta has come a long way brehs. Best character development easily.

Beerus spitting that ether and telling everyone to shut up and watch was epic. Beerus is hype as hell. He loves Kakarot and you can see how proud he and Whis are.

The Zenos are pure comedy brehs. They always have me laughing. Even the Grand Priest was a bit surprised by Kakarot. All the gods standing up when Kakarot mastered Ultra Instinct was a dope moment.

Next episode is going to be even better! I just wanna know WHERE THE fukk IS FRIEZA!? I need to hear OHHOHOHO one more time!