Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh just make sure you watch GT last. It gets ALOT of shyt but it suffers from the same flaws as every other installment of the Dragonball Franchise. Some huge positives outweigh that though:

-You get the original Dragonball vibe that everyone here is slobbing over because it's Goku once again in kid mode having adventures and chasing the Dragonballs.

-You actually get some of the most badass villains in the series during GT: Baby, Super 17, The Actual Dragonballs Incarnate, & Omega Shenron.

-There's an enormous emphasis on the future generations, most importantly Goku Jr vs Vegeta Jr

- Super Saiyan 4 & Golden Oozaru

You won't regret it breh :ufdup:

Super 17 was trash breh. :snoop:

One of the worst arcs in Dragon Ball history.:scust:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They can react to another show
While you tussle away at that 9-5:smugbiden:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Most of them only watch dragon ball super off the strength of the nostalgia. YouTube out here demonetizing a lot of the bigger accounts for bullshyt reasons, you think they care about some upstart channels :camby:

shyt is corny anyway watching people react :scust:, the living vicariously through the internet culture needs to die

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Vegeta is such a proud warrior. You ain't a real nikka if you're not a Vegeta stan, that's just a motherfukking fact. :ufdup: Breh couldn't even transform but he was STILL WILLING TO GO UP AGAINST THE STRONGEST PERSON THEY'VE EVER FOUGHT. One of the biggest displays of heart in the entire DB universe

Come on Frieza :damn: save a real nikka from getting eliminated :damn:... I guess not :mjcry:

"It appears you've reached your limits." :wow:

Jiren hitting this nikka Goku with a 1000 punch combo :shakedamn:

Asspull time!!!

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta is such a proud warrior. You ain't a real nikka if you're not a Vegeta stan, that's just a motherfukking fact. :ufdup: Breh couldn't even transform but he was STILL WILLING TO GO UP AGAINST THE STRONGEST PERSON THEY'VE EVER FOUGHT. One of the biggest displays of heart in the entire DB universe

Come on Frieza :damn: save a real nikka from getting eliminated :damn:... I guess not :mjcry:

"It appears you've reached your limits." :wow:

Jiren hitting this nikka Goku with a 1000 punch combo :shakedamn:

Asspull time!!!
vegeta and killmonger are two of the realest nikkas on screen right now