Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So what is Jiren's wish? What lies beyond strength?

Goku and Vegeta keep getting knocked out of SSB form. Frieza getting his butt handed to him again.

So is that glowing eyes thing what Goku and Co going after the tourney ends?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17 :mjcry::to::sadbron:

Breh is legit U7 MVP right now. The only one to figure out a way to put a scratch on the OP Gawd, and saved his universe’s two strongest fighters so they still have a chance.

Frieza with the save. :gladbron::russ::salute:

Frieza immediately getting his ass beat on some Vegeta in Cell Saga shyt. :gladbron::lolbron::deadmanny: He gotta be STEAMING right now. :bryan:

Jiren is legendary OP Gawd status at this point. Fighting 4-on-1 and still not really breaking a sweat. I don’t even care if Goku wins, but they better make that shyt count. Don’t fukk this up with a trash ass power up.

Looks like Vegeta’s run as the noble reformed prince of all Saiyans is coming to an end brehs. :mjcry: I know you tired Prince Vegeta, but FIGHT THAT shyt. :damn: If you going down make that overpowered piece of shyt respect the pride of a true Saiyan. :sadbron:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dead:I was up until it was explained that he's on some fukk friends and loyalty shyt
dA3TBWf_zpsgxhnwmms.png
He's basically Batman

Tragic background turned hero who doesn't trust anybody and is cold towards everyone

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
17: "And here I thought you were just some killing machine. You're surprisingly human."

Jiren: :francis:

*Audience supposed to resonate with Jiren at this point*

17: "Trust, huh? :mjlol: You were just using them the whole time :umad:"

THE WRITING :russ::wow:

THE ETHER :picard:

TORIYAMA!! :feedme:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
What do you mean? He never chilled with Goku & co to begin with.
I always found it weird that 17 gave energy to Goku for the spirit bomb against Kid Buu and then there was no mention of him at the end of Z.
I doubt 17 would fight with everyone in the tournament and then say fukk yall when it ends :patrice:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17: "And here I thought you were just some killing machine. You're surprisingly human."

Jiren: :francis:

*Audience supposed to resonate with Jiren at this point*

17: "Trust, huh? :mjlol: You were just using them the whole time :umad:"

THE WRITING :russ::wow:

THE ETHER :picard:

TORIYAMA!! :feedme:

Jiren been handing out physical/verbal ether since the ToP began. But he caught a headshot right there. :russ: