Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how now Vegeta is the one getting stronger to protect those he cares for, while Goku is the one aimlessly seeking power, regardless of the consequences. I don’t suspect they’ll do anything with this in the episodes left, but I really hope the manga addresses this.

The Prince of All Saiyans really has come full circle brehs. :mjcry:

Fought with so much honor and dignity even Jiren The OP Gawd had to :salute:... of course he did it after stunting on Goku so hard that nikka once again reverted to base form, but at this point, nothing surprises me with Jiren.

Also crazy how Frieza has temporarily taken over Vegeta’s spot as the dude who always gets his ass beat. :russ:

Jiren about to start catching bodies for real next week tho. :damn:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo the irony of Gohan fans bytching about Vegeta getting undeserved shine :russ:

Their boy was a background character the entirety of the Cell saga until out of nowhere he's thrust into the spotlight:heh::camby:

Come on breh. :hhh:

Everything about Dragonball Z (up to the end of the Cell saga) was about building Gohan up to be Goku’s successor. You can see it as early as Radditz’s arrival on earth. Let’s not rewrite history. Gohan is :flabbynsick: enough all on his own.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toppo :scust:talking all that shyt and didn't have a single elimination. Scust...Jiren is right, ide shyt on him too,
Sacrificed everything to still be a chump.

Anyways...I think we about to get a plot twist with Jiren, dude might turn out to be straight :demonic: brehs. Also I'm curious to know why they haven't showed whats happening on Earth a single time during this arc :lupe:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I think we're getting Gogeta Blue. I doubt we did all this series just not to get Gogeta a canon appearance

At first I'd never think that they'd do this, but after Kale and Aniraza, I wouldn't be shocked by a Gogeta appearance.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
At first I'd never think that they'd do this, but after Kale and Aniraza, I wouldn't be shocked by a Gogeta appearance.
DBS seems to be the appeal sequel. More Future Trunks, more universes, Gods, an evil Goku, a Broly rendition. Only thing really left on the list is making Gogeta canon.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Jiren seems to really not like if you end up changing your mindstate midway :lupe:
He and Toppo prolly look down on the God of Distruction thing. We know Jiren is well qualified to be one yet he isn't. Toppo was prolly goin back and forth wether he should become one which is why Jiren said "so you made up your mind Toppo!!". Jiren prolly lost respect for him at that very moment.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we really have to wait two weeks for the next episode or was that a rumor? Cuz that's some bullshyt if we have to wait a whole two weeks