Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Jiren said Toppo pathetic :dead: looks like somebody gonna be getting eliminated every week from this point forward because Jiren unleashing the rest of his power :sadcam:
Jiren's charactet is all over the place. First this silent killer power yet humble guy the next he's this arrogant a$$hole you can't wait lose. Im sick of Jiren and his bytch ass GoD. fukk Jiren's wish.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Jiren said Toppo pathetic :dead: looks like somebody gonna be getting eliminated every week from this point forward because Jiren unleashing the rest of his power :sadcam:
Facts.....I spent the whole episdoe saying to myself how does one make a GoD seem jobberesqe, haku'ing rocks n shyt, allowing 17 and frieza to survive.....Talking about frieza I dont recall him getting eliminated

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Jiren's charactet is all over the place. First this silent killer power yet humble guy the next he's this arrogant a$$hole you can't wait lose. Im sick of Jiren and his bytch ass GoD. fukk Jiren's wish.
Jiren has always been a arrogant a$$hole; people have been too caught up reading conspiracy theories on him being a pseudo good guy

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Too many quotables. :russ:

“Weak gains don’t get no bytches.”

“Your fit is all fukked up.”

“So what if you’re the plug. To Long Money Frieza you still ain’t shyt.”

“I see you ducking, fake ass nikka.” “I ain’t fukking with you. You on some Goon Squad Killa shyt now.”

“We can exploit that shyt!” “Are you fukking stupid? He’s still drowning in Tha Sauce. That shyt will eat you alive.” :deadmanny:

Please tell me there are more of these. :feedme:

I found the youtube page he uploads them too.
Vegito Supreme