Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Real talk, Vegeta Stan’s are the best.

Gohan Stan’s are ridiculous; that idiot moves too fast in frame and they act like it’s a sign he’s gonna come thru and crush the buildings again. Then get upset when (surprise!) it doesn’t happen. Again. :russ:

Vegeta Stan’s tho... they acknowledge his shortcomings (even if it pisses them off to no end). They just accept him as the lord and savior of all saiyans anyway, and actively root for his come up. They know the odds, they just don’t care. Just want the gawd to win.

I can respect it. :ehh:

Even with the author playing us cheap, we keep multiplying knowing the odds. :yeshrug:

Real spit, I don't know anyone who can ever dispute that this man has undergone the most character building/development in the entire series. The next closest is the breh Piccolo but Vegeta's has taken longer & had more bearing on the arc of the entire series. Who doesn't love a character that evolves with the story?:jbhmm:

Krillin is one of the most useless characters, fukk that little bald simp ass nikka.

I could get over even his simp tendencies but the constant dikk riding for Goku is :scust:

Bald headed nikka swing from Goku's balls more than Chi Chi.:what:

He's that dude in the crew that never amounted to shyt but constantly sponges off the leader because they grew up together.:skip:

That ho ass nikka in the club buying a bottle in the VIP on Jordan/Kobe/LeBron tab. :beli:

"Krillin, so you beat Jiren?!":gladbron:

"Nah, but it's like I did when I saw Goku unlock Ultra Instinct.":cape:

"Breh.":shaq2:

i-seent-it-gif-11.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Real talk, Vegeta Stan’s are the best.

Gohan Stan’s are ridiculous; that idiot moves too fast in frame and they act like it’s a sign he’s gonna come thru and crush the buildings again. Then get upset when (surprise!) it doesn’t happen. Again. :russ:

Vegeta Stan’s tho... they acknowledge his shortcomings (even if it pisses them off to no end). They just accept him as the lord and savior of all saiyans anyway, and actively root for his come up. They know the odds, they just don’t care. Just want the gawd to win.

I can respect it. :ehh:
As the #1 vegeta Stan on the coli:wow: i agree with what you said:wow:
My goat has many shortcomings but he still the goat to me:wow:
Its lifestyle and commitment to be a vegeta Stan like me:wow:
It takes years of hard work:wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Vegeta was such a bad ass......then he cried at Freiza's feet with a fukking hole blown through his chest. Some Ls are everlasting. I don't know why you'd write that into a character like Vegeta's arc. Should have gone down defiant.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanywhoodles, why does every DBZ thread devolve into Vegeta stans vs. reality? Guess I'll have to go back a few pages to catch up on the show.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Krillin is one of the most useless characters, fukk that little bald simp ass nikka.
How y’all hatin on krillin, krillin the OG that is ride or die for his people. Dude get brought along for every fight.

His techniques been stolen and used by everyone from goku, to cell and frieza.

He’s the only normal human outside of roshi that even can stand a chance in the ring.

That man out here fighting aliens, Android, monsters, and gods and is just a reg old human.

And he is always one of the 1st contacted when stuff goes down.

Krillin is the goat human.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
How y’all hatin on krillin, krillin the OG that is ride or die for his people. Dude get brought along for every fight.

His techniques been stolen and used by everyone from goku, to cell and frieza.

He’s the only normal human outside of roshi that even can stand a chance in the ring.

That man out here fighting aliens, Android, monsters, and gods and is just a reg old human.

And he is always one of the 1st contacted when stuff goes down.

Krillin is the goat human.

Humans ain’t shyt :yeshrug: being the GOAT human ain’t saying much :pachaha:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toppo Tha Plug :blessed:

Too many quotables. :russ:

“Weak gains don’t get no bytches.”

“Your fit is all fukked up.”

“So what if you’re the plug. To Long Money Frieza you still ain’t shyt.”

“I see you ducking, fake ass nikka.” “I ain’t fukking with you. You on some Goon Squad Killa shyt now.”

“We can exploit that shyt!” “Are you fukking stupid? He’s still drowning in Tha Sauce. That shyt will eat you alive.” :deadmanny:

Please tell me there are more of these. :feedme: