Daps
DUtYxO4VMAAv7G-.jpg

:ohhh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Another thing they missed a big opportunity to do was have alot more Vegeta/Frieza interactions. I mean those two were together for the first 30 some odd years of Vegeta's life. It wouldve been hilarious to have them reminisce about old shyt that we have no clue about them doing together. Stories and references for days all new to the viewer. Or even Frieza little bro-ing Vegeta about shyt he mightve done as a kid. We know that he took Vegeta as leverage over King Vegeta to keep the saiyans in check but we also know that for whatever reason, all Frieza's henchmen (Ginyu Force, Zarbon, Dodoria etc) constantly pointed out on Namek that Vegeta was Frieza's favorite and he took some kind of special liking to him. Just knowing that, I feel like it wouldve been better tv to have them paired up together since they wouldnt be allowed to kill eachother and would be forced to get along. The potential of that wouldve been great imo instead of all these other pointless pairings.
It would be poetic if both of them team up to fight together:ehh:
The dialogue would be:wow:
Given the chance if freiza was alive and killing had no consquences i think vegeta would kill freiza asap:mjgrin::wow: