Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a damn thing. He would've gotten outsmarted by one of the smarter contestants. In this tournament Roshi was able to take out three opponents all stronger than him. Piccolo got taken out by a fast tiny insect. This tournament would've been too unpredictable for Buu and he would've been bleachers gang with the baldies.
Lol

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
What would Boo have done in this tournament?
Buu is too goofy his healing magic would have been useful but he plays too much same as goten/trunks, he would have gotten eliminated by a smarter more tactical fighter about halfway through. That swoll, focused Buu would have been a problem though :whoo:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Toppo how a God of Destruction should look like not like most these gay ass anime beta slim petite nikkas (couple of them are cool like Beerus)

Why Frieza reaction when he bout to lose always to threaten to blow up a planet :mjlol:

Namek saga, prolly would tried it with Earth in Android saga, when he got resurrected he was bout to blow earth up

now against a fukking God of Destruction Toppo he thought a planet buster was gon do it :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: nikkas been tanking planet busters since Saiyan saga and he tried that weak shyt with motherfukking Toppo :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:i give the nikka a pass for this one since that hakai prolly murked him to mental retardation but damn nikka:mjlol:

EauUcmv.jpg

Frieza on that summer jam screen never gets old. This nikka still as arrogant as ever with regard planning and fight IQ/strategy especially compared to 17. Think you can hold off a hakai with one hand brehs cause you stopped a weak ass hakai fragment passed on :mjlol: shyt talk a nikka who starts glowing ominous purple aura, pupils gone grows taller and yoked to the heavens :mjlol: Toppo ain't even wanna be a GoD like that but Frieza keep talking that shyt and makin fun of breh and his uniform and that nikka just done had enough :mjlol: Frieza was so annoying with running his mouth talkin that good shyt that this justice dabbing Ginyu line cornball said fukk justice I gonna fukk breh up the worst he ever got :mjlol::mjlol:

WIhciFt.jpg
Well said:ehh:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Toppo how a God of Destruction should look like not like most these gay ass anime beta slim petite nikkas (couple of them are cool like Beerus)

Why Frieza reaction when he bout to lose always to threaten to blow up a planet :mjlol:

Namek saga, prolly would tried it with Earth in Android saga, when he got resurrected he was bout to blow earth up

now against a fukking God of Destruction Toppo he thought a planet buster was gon do it :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: nikkas been tanking planet busters since Saiyan saga and he tried that weak shyt with motherfukking Toppo :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:i give the nikka a pass for this one since that hakai prolly murked him to mental retardation but damn nikka:mjlol:

EauUcmv.jpg

Frieza on that summer jam screen never gets old. This nikka still as arrogant as ever with regard planning and fight IQ/strategy especially compared to 17. Think you can hold off a hakai with one hand brehs cause you stopped a weak ass hakai fragment passed on :mjlol: shyt talk a nikka who starts glowing ominous purple aura, pupils gone grows taller and yoked to the heavens :mjlol: Toppo ain't even wanna be a GoD like that but Frieza keep talking that shyt and makin fun of breh and his uniform and that nikka just done had enough :mjlol: Frieza was so annoying with running his mouth talkin that good shyt that this justice dabbing Ginyu line cornball said fukk justice I gonna fukk breh up the worst he ever got :mjlol::mjlol:

WIhciFt.jpg
:dead::dead::dead:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where can I watch brehs... tires of waiting week by week on toonami.. currently on episode 48. :bryan:

Can't do it no more. Last time I was in this thread I was on page 58.. Had to skim to the last page and fly through because I didn't want to read no spoilers

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What would Boo have done in this tournament?

the strategy gohan had at the start suited buu perfectly imo. keep a tight circle, keep buu in the center of it, and when one of the team's big hitters gets hurt send buu out to heal him while expanding the circle to keep the ops away. then bring the circle back in around where buu ended up, since you can't trust him to go back to their original spot.

if someone tries to attack that group then you've got buu, one of your biggest hitters on defense to support.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Whis told Vegeta he'd make a good candidate and he actually kills so makes sense. He'd never do it at this point though he's a good dude:wow:
:wow: I hope my goat becomes a god of destruction:wow:
I would have tears of joy:wow: then I would make a thread on the coli calling out VeGoata haters:mjgrin:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Frieza: :ufdup:
[Toppo's shirt gets ruined]
Toppo: My Gucci shirt :mjcry:
Frieza: shyt looked trash anyway :lolbron:
Toppo: You got me all the way FUKKED UP! On Justice, run this fade, p*ssy!! :pacspit:

Frieza did the equivalent of ruining a nikka Gucci shirt or stepping on a nikka Jordans in the hood :whew:
I knew Frieza was bout to get the beats right then and there :russ: