Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
I had a girl go bad on me on the phone the other night and we only been talking for 3 weeks :hhh:

I had to use some Jiren lines on her ass :mjlol:

I hit her with that "a woman's pride.... What rubbish" :russ:

Girl had the nerve to keep talking that shyt so i hit her with the "it's over" :wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2n9zx8y.jpg

Someone put Toppo face on Baby and Freiza on Wayne.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else thinking the movie this year will have something to do with reviving the Saiyans? Would be interesting to see Vegeta and Goku leading a planet full of them

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Frieza: :ufdup:
[Toppo's shirt gets ruined]
Toppo: My Gucci shirt :mjcry:
Frieza: shyt looked trash anyway :lolbron:
Toppo: You got me all the way FUKKED UP! On Justice, run this fade, p*ssy!! :pacspit:

Frieza did the equivalent of ruining a nikka Gucci shirt or stepping on a nikka Jordans in the hood :whew:
I knew Frieza was bout to get the beats right then and there :russ:
Its the fact that they showed a piece of topo's shirt slowly floating to the ground looking all raggedy all the while frieza talking shyt. That was comedy gold lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Anyone else thinking the movie this year will have something to do with reviving the Saiyans? Would be interesting to see Vegeta and Goku leading a planet full of them
That be the WORST mistake in a long time for them :russ:A planet full of beings who can constantly improve and gain strength strong enough to spar with gods and angels:deadmanny:Not to mention they would still be in the conquering mindstate and try to travel to as many places as possible:ufdup:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That be the WORST mistake in a long time for them :russ:A planet full of beings who can constantly improve and gain strength strong enough to spar with gods and angels:deadmanny:Not to mention they would still be in the conquering mindstate and try to travel to as many places as possible:ufdup:

Starting to see why Frieza is your boy
21YDpyd.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Technically yes and no... :manny: The planet where Cabba is from the Saiyans are good people they fight for justice.... but they don't have the drive to conquer but they all have the potential for growth and strength like vegeta taught cabba and he showed cauliflaua..

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Technically yes and no... :manny: The planet where Cabba is from the Saiyans are good people they fight for justice.... but they don't have the drive to conquer but they all have the potential for growth and strength like vegeta taught cabba and he showed cauliflaua..

Plenty of douchebags as we saw from the last manga release. :Ugh5150:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
rewatching this arc again and vegeta should be the one to win the tourney, even though we all know thats not gonna happen and it'll be goku as usual. But I say this because at this point in the db universe, vegeta has had the best character development/growth. Dude actually has honor and a code vs goku just wanting to test his power and get stronger regardless of anything else. Vegeta out here actually proving that he's the true king off all saiyans regardless of what universe they're from. He actually has a reason and need to win the super dragon balls. Goku on the other hand could care less about a damn saiyan lol.

on a side note, when you realize you have to backpay years of child support

Last edited: