Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Doesn’t fly with me

Vegeta is a character that has shown different conflicting views.

At 1st it was only the strongest sayians are worth surviving.

Hence why he didn’t care that raditz was dead and he murdered off nappa one of the few remaining sayians. Not only that if vegeta really cared about sayians like that he’d been have wish both nappa and radtiz back.

He then developed into a character with a mission to be the strongest sayians as he felt he deserved it because he’s royalty. And not goku as he’s (as of now in the story ) a nobody.

So he fought to become the strongest, then he settled down and he kind of fights just to be stronger than whatever level goku is at and his family.

He’s just arrogant, he’s proud to be a sayian but he’ll kill his people from his actual planet in no time?

Vegeta forming a close bond with a young sayian boy and not his son is lol worthy.

He’s shown more true concern and empathy for cabba than he has ever for trunks or future trunks.

That ignores this completely

Vegeta just doesn't like Future Trunks cause Future Trunks is a bit too needy and a know it all (cause being from the future he actually knows it all). Future Trunks was really raised by Bulma and Gohan so it makes sense he's like that.

When it comes to kids he's a better father than "leave them with Piccolo to train and let Cell kick their ass" Goku:yeshrug:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t fly with me

Vegeta is a character that has shown different conflicting views.

At 1st it was only the strongest sayians are worth surviving.

Hence why he didn’t care that raditz was dead and he murdered off nappa one of the few remaining sayians. Not only that if vegeta really cared about sayians like that he’d been have wish both nappa and radtiz back.

He then developed into a character with a mission to be the strongest sayians as he felt he deserved it because he’s royalty. And not goku as he’s (as of now in the story ) a nobody.

So he fought to become the strongest, then he settled down and he kind of fights just to be stronger than whatever level goku is at and his family.

He’s just arrogant, he’s proud to be a sayian but he’ll kill his people from his actual planet in no time?

Vegeta forming a close bond with a young sayian boy and not his son is lol worthy.

He’s shown more true concern and empathy for cabba than he has ever for trunks or future trunks.

He damn near got himself killed tryna fight cell when he thought cell killed future trunks. He committed suicide trying to stop Buu in order to save young trunks and fix his mistake of reviving Buu in the first place. There were plenty of moments during the Goku Black arc where he showed compassion for future trunks as well, in his own way. What you’re saying about his family isn’t true.

Its like I said: he cares about his ppl AND his place among them. That’s the root of his pride, that’s why he always felt he should be the strongest and most elite of all saiyans. It’s also why he would push so hard to save these new saiyans. As the prince, it’s his duty.

And you can’t compare the Vegeta of today to the one who killed Nappa, lol. That’s the point. He’s grown. vegeta has probably undergone more character development than anyone else in the Dragon Ball saga.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
When you talk about his pride, what Vegeta is tapping into now and last episode to level up, what has more impact: his family or his ppl? Vegeta has ALWAYS been about his ppl, and his place among his ppl, first and foremost. During the Buu saga breh wasn’t even sure if the bonds to his family helped or hurt him. He’s grown since then obviously. He values family in a way Goku never will.

Still, theres a reason we call him the prince of all saiyans, even tho the whole race been dead since the first arc of Z. There’s a reason ppl fan-theory about what will happen when he finds out Beerus gave the order to wipe out his planet.

When Super started, Vegeta had spent how many years accepting that the saiyans are done, save for him, Kakkorot and their children? Then... he finds out they’re not done, and ends up with a prodigy for a disciple. Meets saiyans during the tournament even stronger than Cabba. And now they’ve all been wiped out again.

As long as he lives, earth and his family are fine. I took that scene to mean he’s fighting for more than that. Dude got a second chance to save the saiyan race. :mjcry:
L9vKA_s-200x150.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That ignores this completely

Vegeta just doesn't like Future Trunks cause Future Trunks is a bit to needy and a know it all (cause being from the future he actually knows it all)

When it comes to kids he's a better father than "leave them with Piccolo to train and let Cell kick their ass" Goku:yeshrug:

Where did I say goku was a good father?

Vegeta caring so much about random sayians from another universe while killing off and not looking for a way to restore the sayians from his actual home planet makes no sense.

No way around that

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

Vegeta caring so much about random sayians from another universe while killing off and not looking for a way to restore the sayians from his actual home planet makes no sense.

No way around that
He made a promise. His love for his family is odvious yall reaching

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

No way around that

I mean universe 7 Saiyans are some evil motherfukkers. Bringing them back would be like wishing for a bunch of homicidal nukes to come around. Imagine what would happen once they all discovered they could go Super Saiyan...... the Universe would be fukked.

Universe 6 Saiyans are way more in tune with who Vegeta is post Buu saga where he came to realize power isn't enough, you got to "try" and not be a psycho killer as well.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zeno mimicking Jiren's pose had me :deadmanny: :laff:

Toppo and Jiren were almost out.

I wonder what happens to this match up though since Gohan is gonna go assist Frieza in the next episode. It looks like 17 will handle Toppo alone

Cool strategies from Goku :wow: Goku should have destroyed the rocks as well

Freeza being an a$$hole is pleasing and I can't get enough of it. :pachaha:

I really would prefer that Vegeta have thoughts about Bulma and Bra, Trunk when he was about to go "Buff" Blue, I don't really dig that Cabba is that important to him :patrice:

Goku>>>>17>>>>>Freeza>>>>>Vegeta so far. 17 is the most impressive to me in this tournament :ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He damn near got himself killed tryna fight cell when he thought cell killed future trunks. He committed suicide trying to stop Buu in order to save young trunks and fix his mistake of reviving Buu in the first place. There were plenty of moments during the Goku Black arc where he showed compassion for future trunks as well, in his own way. What you’re saying about his family isn’t true.

Its like I said: he cares about his ppl AND his place among them. That’s the root of his pride, that’s why he always felt he should be the strongest and most elite of all saiyans. It’s also why he would push so hard to save these new saiyans. As the prince, it’s his duty.

And you can’t compare the Vegeta of today to the one who killed Nappa, lol. That’s the point. He’s grown. vegeta has probably undergone more character development than anyone else in the Dragon Ball saga.

He did those things but it’s nothing like the driving motivation to push hisself to keep a promise or attachment he has to random sayians. When those very people he felt that way about are back home on his planet and he’s not even thinking about them during the battle.

And if vegeta has grown so much and has such sayian pride he should have BEEN used the earths dragon balls to bring back nappa and raditz.

It just conflicts.

Really all they had to do was reference bulma trunks and the new born along with cabba a few times during the fight and things would be golden.

Instead it seems his driving motivation isn’t even saving the universe but keeping a promise to that kid.

That’s all I’m saying

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
When you talk about his pride, what Vegeta is tapping into now and last episode to level up, what has more impact: his family or his ppl? Vegeta has ALWAYS been about his ppl, and his place among his ppl, first and foremost. During the Buu saga breh wasn’t even sure if the bonds to his family helped or hurt him. He’s grown since then obviously. He values family in a way Goku never will.

Still, theres a reason we call him the prince of all saiyans, even tho the whole race been dead since the first arc of Z. There’s a reason ppl fan-theory about what will happen when he finds out Beerus gave the order to wipe out his planet.

When Super started, Vegeta had spent how many years accepting that the saiyans are done, save for him, Kakkorot and their children? Then... he finds out they’re not done, and ends up with a prodigy for a disciple. Meets saiyans during the tournament even stronger than Cabba. And now they’ve all been wiped out again.

As long as he lives, earth and his family are fine. I took that scene to mean he’s fighting for more than that. Dude got a second chance to save the saiyan race. :mjcry:
How the fukk I miss this? Beerus had the Sayians destroyed:gucci:. The Gawd is surrounded by :mjpls: ass nikkas. He outta take his family and Gotenks outta universe 6 before they go :mjpls: too. I would Piccolo too but he be on that house nikka/mammy shyt with Goku and them. I don't blame him though, Gohan needed a father.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He has a lot of points tho, but I disabled critical thinking for this shyt and it’s much more enjoyable without. That said I felt like that was an asspull episode as I was watching Vegeta powerup :manny:
Goku getting a powreup from getting smacked by his own spirit bomb is an asspull:russ: