Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
shyt just didn't seem right. All Goku did was turn ssj3 and get washed. Regular ssj Vegeta was dodging blows and catching beerus off guard

How was this...

Better than this?

:gucci:

:mjlol:

I don't know Goku has that affect on people. His drive to fight the best and become the best is what Beerus admires about him more than Vegeta I guess. So I guess when they fight he enjoys it more.

But like you said it doesnt make sense because going by Beerus and Vegeta's personality, they seem more similar than Goku

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I don't know Goku has that affect on people. His drive to fight the best and become the best is what Beerus admires about him more than Vegeta I guess. So I guess when they fight he enjoys it more.

But like you said it doesnt make sense because going by Beerus and Vegeta's personality, they seem more similar than Goku
Damn shame that they find anyway not to let Vegeta get his proper shine

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas dnt pay attention he was ssj2 and his anger gave him a boost in power to be above ssj3 goku how hard is dat to grasp, then u nikkas who are further along cnt even give the right answer acting brand new to saiyans n rage boosts :dead:
I get that. I just kinda annoyed me that Vegeta actually put up the better fight yet the show itself says otherwise. And for Goku being the more tactical fighter, well... I'm on the episode where Vegeta and Goku are training with whis and whis tells Vegeta that his problem is that he thinks too much and Goku problem is that he doesn't think at all. The show hasnt been hiding the fact that Goku is actually kinda retarded lol.