Then making Vegeta look like Dan
lhRQ-B.gif
Playing dead; the boy got knocked on his ass, that is all...For now:ufdup:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Man the vegeta bias is strong, first it was vegeta tenderizing abs in the opening of the tourney but when goku did it to jiren y’all was quiet, jiren beats vegeta y’all jokin but goku got it worse and took his own attack to the face.
Goku did not tenderize jiren to any extent lol. But nah they just picking because Vegeta always loses but he held it down and he bout to come back stronger. Yea goku got it worse because their god told him to crush him. He wasn’t taking Vegeta seriously but after them two hits he stopped fukking around.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta basically said screw keeping up with goku by copying everything he does.:yeshrug:

Which he should have been done along time ago, but at the same they never really saw anyone that was much more powerful than goku up until now.

Jiren took vegeta's strongest attack when he could have moved out of the way, then K.O'd him... but he at least was like:ehh:

I feel like Vegeta might break the next level of "god" mode while goku continues to go down the UI road.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:laff: I FINALLY got it!

And I don't care if you scour the internet for it, you're not gonna find it cause it just hit me!

Sayjins power up after near death experiences.

No!
Sayjins REALLY power up after watching OTHER sayjins having near death experiences! :laff:

No, seriously! look at the timeline of Goku/Vegeta/Gohan/etc powering up :mjlol:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
:laff: I FINALLY got it!

And I don't care if you scour the internet for it, you're not gonna find it cause it just hit me!

Sayjins power up after near death experiences.

No!
Sayjins REALLY power up after watching OTHER sayjins having near death experiences! :laff:

No, seriously! look at the timeline of Goku/Vegeta/Gohan/etc powering up :mjlol:

Theory flimsy at best..pass the blunt though.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jiren playing dead to play on Vegeta's pride
:picard:

Then making Vegeta look like Dan
lhRQ-B.gif
Jiren actually felt it and did get wind knocked out of him. That was the only attack Jiren openly acknowledged with the "That attack wasn't half bad:ehh:" Of course it didn't do anything long run wise as we have been shown multiple times now this dude is ridiculous :picard: He's tanked 3 of the strongest fighters in the tourney with Goku, Hit, and Vegeta using their most powerful techniques:picard: