Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: I FINALLY got it!

And I don't care if you scour the internet for it, you're not gonna find it cause it just hit me!

Sayjins power up after near death experiences.

No!
Sayjins REALLY power up after watching OTHER sayjins having near death experiences! :laff:

No, seriously! look at the timeline of Goku/Vegeta/Gohan/etc powering up :mjlol:
I think it's been discovered already that emotion is a major trigger to their power ups so seeing someone else near death can trigger that emotion.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theory

Based on what Vegeta said last episode. "Why were you stronger when you faced Kakarot?" I believe your theory on Jiren can literally not be beaten is true. There is something going on that makes him stronger than the opponent hes currently facing. Maybe it has to do with his powers with his eyes. Like who ever he is currently seeing. He will automatically be stronger than them. This would also explain why he refuses to fight anyone else. So have him face Piccalo and blast him with a kamehameha with Goku while he isnt looking?

:ohhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wrong

Vegeta stated that as he didnt know how much he had surpassed Goku with Goku obtaining UI, but it was easy for him to read Jirens movements and hit him, this situation was kind of like Gohan with Cell, pay attention brehs....:birdman:

Vegeta knew he was stronger but not that much stronger, Vegeta even responded to Goku powering up causing an explosion as a silly stunt last episode

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dug up some old popularity polls from the Cell and Buu Sagas. Don't know if any coli brehs have ever shared these on the boards before:

From the Cell Saga (1993):
latest

1. Gohan
2. Goku
3. Future Trunks
4. Vegeta
5. Piccolo
6. Krillin
7. Mr. Satan/Hercule
8. Cell
9. Bulma
10. Dende

From the Buu Saga (1995):

3B0EVko.jpg

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Future Trunks
4. Gotenks
5. Piccolo
6. Gohan
7. Goten
8. Yamcha
9. Frieza
10. Krillin

Finally, there was a Kanzenban Guide released in 2004 that had a poll for the top 20 most popular characters.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think a part a ton a people missed on last episode was when Jiren was "I'm aiming for beyond strength" and Goku was like "me too" and Jiren was like " I see. You don't know". I think there's a power that can be obtain that is beyond strength. Something only the God's have mastered and Jiren is trying to reach that.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I dug up some old popularity polls from the Cell and Buu Sagas. Don't know if any coli brehs have ever shared these on the boards before:

From the Cell Saga (1993):
latest

1. Gohan
2. Goku
3. Future Trunks
4. Vegeta
5. Piccolo
6. Krillin
7. Mr. Satan/Hercule
8. Cell
9. Bulma
10. Dende

From the Buu Saga (1995):

3B0EVko.jpg

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Future Trunks
4. Gotenks
5. Piccolo
6. Gohan
7. Goten
8. Yamcha
9. Frieza
10. Krillin

Finally, there was a Kanzenban Guide released in 2004 that had a poll for the top 20 most popular characters.

:russ: Future Trunks was more popular than Gohan in a saga he wasn't even in