Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yea 17 is the safe bet for who gets bounced first. This was pretty much his tribute ep to wrap up the storyline for him and his sister reuniting. He put in work and it ended on a high note. There's really nothing left to explore with him for the duration.
After 17 though, it's hard to say.. but if Vegeta is getting first dibs at Jiren... well...:picard:

Imagine Toppo vs Freiza?

Over the top quotes and illogical statements :dead:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Since this tournament is coming to a clear conclusion soon: if there is ONE thing that this story arc provided, it was the fact that action was non stop, attacks and unexpected developments kept rolling.

The later opponenets were throwbacks to the non canon DBZ movies. Normally, there would be sagas with only one or 2 super powered opponents, but this arc had countless amounts.

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
android 17 went for his frfr. the special weapon monster was aite

so this why we didn’t see toppo v vegeta fight. i liked to see a back and forth between jiren v vegeta. i’m out if the writers do the vegeta arrogance caused ripple effect then he is washed for two episodes

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If they end up wishing everyone back, I hope they exempt Universe 9. :hhh:

Sidra and them wolves were scumbags to the fullest extent. They remind me of some dusty trap rappers screaming "aye! aye! aye!" while they getting paid in $1 bills as their salary :laff:

They were dirty, scummy fighters of that universe that got exposed quick.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
If they end up wishing everyone back, I hope they exempt Universe 9. :hhh:

If there's any Universe that needs to be exempt, it's Universe 4. They were weak, petty, and went out with no dignity.

At least my dude Bergamo tried to save everyone in the preliminaries, and even Sidra took his erasure like a champ when all else failed. :to:

All and all, bring 'em all back. I've enjoyed the fukk out of all these universes in some way after seeing them for so long. :mjcry:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Sidra and them wolves were scumbags to the fullest extent. They remind me of some dusty trap rappers screaming "aye! aye! aye!" while they getting paid in $1 bills as their salary :laff:

They were dirty, scummy fighters of that universe that got exposed quick.

Exactly, just greasy motherfukkers. :hhh:

Especially their Supreme Kai :scust:

Getting turned into pawns by rat gods :gucci:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Exactly, just greasy motherfukkers. :hhh:

Especially their Supreme Kai :scust:

Getting turned into pawns by rat gods :gucci:

They wanted Freiza to be their next God of Destruction :gucci:

That's how low their morality was. Freiza, a potential God of Destruction that has the same prestige as Lord Beerus himself.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They wanted Freiza to be their next God of Destruction :gucci:

That's how low their morality was. Freiza, a potential God of Destruction that has the same prestige as Lord Beerus himself.
Their moral was pretty low considering Beerus would destroy your planet if your food tasted like crap. :lolbron:
Who knows what Frieza would do with that power :mjgrin: