Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
What's dude supposed to do while sitting on the bench? If he interferes, he'd be erased immediately.

He couldn't have been eliminated in the first place. He obviously is as strong as a SSB since Kamehameha wave can push Goku's back :troll:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

props to ssj9k, he's doing millions of views, and his subscriber base exploded, behind TFS, he's probably the biggest name out there.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another good episode..they really on a roll....like how it ended and setup the showdown we been waiting for: 11 v 7....even had jiren talking shyt lol....that preview for the next episode makes it look like they gonna get right to it, cant wait...

side note: i know i mentioned this a long time ago, but i really dont think people are being erased....even though they show the xenos and grand priest enjoying erasing unis a lot, i dont think they'll make them that fukked up....i think they just being placed somewhere else/hidden from everyone, but they they still watching the tourney....think the threat of being erased was just to make everyone go all out so xenos could be entertained....

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
My nikka Freiza finally making an effort. His golden transformation is so damn sick. Looking like he catching the holy ghost.
tumblr_ore4jmbYXU1ujwg5zo5_540.gif

:blessed:
I know they were just reusing the animation, but I died at the idea of this nikka Frieza going through his elaborate transformation pose while they were all getting that work this past episode:pachaha:

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing Dyspo bounces 17 and then squares off with Frieza. Gohan squares off with Toppo and Goku and Vegeta fight Jiren. If there's anytime for Vegeta to get UI, this is it. If not then good night sweet prince.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
I'm guessing Dyspo bounces 17 and then squares off with Frieza. Gohan squares off with Toppo and Goku and Vegeta fight Jiren. If there's anytime for Vegeta to get UI, this is it. If not then good night sweet prince.
We didn't see 17 in the preview at all :jbhmm: