Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I hope they kinda retcon that. You can't have Toppo be the next in line as a God of Destruction and be as basic as he's been presented so far :francis:

But more than that, I'm eager to watch him vs Freeza because Toppo should be :picard: at how fukking evil Freeza is :russ:
Do they really...he beat goku with a nut shot in the manga....We already seen him catching enough hands this tournament from 17 to cabba, im through with trying to warm to him, being a fat fukk and his jiren dikkriding doesn't help:manny:

Its comical pride troopers supposed to be good guys, all I seen from them are arrogant smug a$$holes, thatll jump in fights unwarranted and will do wateva it takes to win

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Do they really...he beat goku with a nut shot in the manga....We already seen him catching enough hands this tournament from 17 to cabba, im through with trying to warm to him, being a fat fukk and his jiren dikkriding doesn't help:manny:

Its comical pride troopers supposed to be good guys, all I seen from them are arrogant smug a$$holes, thatll jump in fights unwarranted and will do wateva it takes to win

They are the Jedi of the Dragon Ball Multiverse :ohhh:

:lolbron:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Let’s gooooooooooo.

cgHbet.gif

That next episode preview was straight piff.

Sad to see Android 18 go but she lasted way longer than I expected. Salute to her.

But this is the prince time.

Last edited: