Texas
That preview :wow:

Jiren getting nerfed :francis:

Breh they had Jiren actually talking shyt at the end

:mindblown:

Man vegeta putting in work :wow:

But it’s gonna be no diff when how Frieza v piccolo
Or cell v goku

Jiren getting hit cuz 1 which I’ve always believed vegeta stronger than people think

2. Jiren hasn’t even powered up yet at all in this damn tournament really except maybe at end of UI fight briefly and that probably ain’t even full power

3. That foreshadowing of goku and vegeta v jiren is gonna be UI both v jiren like whis said in beginning of series those 2 together are damn near unbeatable

And yes jiren is stronger than that monster not even close

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Yo I love how Anilaza literally gets no backstory or nothing. It's just three basura robots and a mad scientist glowing together to create this.. thing.

It's literally Toei acknowledging the shyt they did with the old Dragon Ball Z movies by having strong enemies come out of virtually nowhere and everyone has to team up to beat it. First Kale with Broly now Anilachiyackenbadegarnaza.

Toei is literally lampshading on years of canon vs. non-canon debates and there's nothing nobody can do about it. Y'all nikkas truly not ready for this Dragon Ball thing, y'all thinking Akira Toriyama I'm thinking more like him. :lolbron:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I'm wondering is Jiren that much stronger than Anirak? Because we haven't even seen Jiren get serious yet :ohhh:
The thing with Anirak was that he still a big ass fast nikka

Even being stronger, that shyt can cause problems. He didn't jump in but he didn't go mediate either, he was fully alert ready to jump in if he had too

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I'm wondering is Jiren that much stronger than Anirak? Because we haven't even seen Jiren get serious yet :ohhh:

Uh ya goku UI would beat bricks off him
Jiren we still don’t know true power yet

Jiren ain’t getting nerfed (swear if they do tho :snoop: shouldn’t have made him look that godly strong)
Getting hits don’t mean shyt hell hit did we saw how that ended up and goku did kkx20 saw how that ended up

His eyes like that was similar when goku shot his trademark kamehameha at him in first fight and jiren dodge cus he was surprised at the shot

The biggest question is who is powering up ep 123

Is it 1 person
Or possible 3 people

God forbid it’s jiren tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished watching it....:banderas: pretty damned good, had me sweating the way the monster machine had all types of secret attacks the warp punch was legit...:merchant: Goku got it the worst...:mjlol: folded up like yamcha for a second there...

The second at the end when Jirren started talking actual big shyt outta his mouth had me like...:damn: This nikka means business...

But that preview with Vegeta putting in work....

This is what we've been waiting for...:banderas: finally down to the championship of the universe...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Jiren got the same look as Cell before the Final Flash :wow:

final_flash_10.png

Don't ever doubt the Prince :banderas:

:damn: OHHHHHHH shytTTTT!!!!!!

:laff::laff::laff: That final flash is no fukking joke,,, gonna be feeling oblivion...:banderas:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Jiren ain’t getting nerfed (swear if they do tho :snoop: shouldn’t have made him look that godly strong)
Getting hits don’t mean shyt hell hit did we saw how that ended up and goku did kkx20 saw how that ended up

His eyes like that was similar when goku shot his trademark kamehameha at him in first fight and jiren dodge cus he was surprised at the shot

Is it 1 person
Or possible 3 people

Jiren did repel that U7 spirit bomb with a glance and broke the laws of time with hit. He's pre crisis superman levels of broken :ohhh:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
At certain points of this episode the animation looked incredible. Too bad DBS is too inconsistent with it
It's gotten a whole lot better but I agree. One Piece is like that too which makes no sense

Probably a consequence of being a year round anime and not seasonal :yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Is it 1 person
Or possible 3 people

In thinking either vegeta or frieza....title kinds of sounds like the rant golden freiza went on before he ate the energy of destruction and threw it at goku....