#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Or all 3 saiyans powering up

Full body = gohan
Full spirit = vegeta
Full power = goku
Too soon for the sayains to cook, IMO, so its either vegeta or frieza...expect freiza to flaunt his full power n beat dyspo within a inch of his life

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Freeza's screech had me :laff: :laff: they had every character trying to be either heroic or manly and this motherfukker be sounding like that :mjlol:

Glad we are going to see Vegeta beast for a while before getting tossed out by Jiren. For a while I thought he was gonna get jobbed but at least he gets some shots in and makes Jiren shook for a while :ehh:

Topo fighting evil itself in Freeza should be piff as fukk :wow:

These 9 minutes left in the tourney better be fukking worth it :ufdup:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Too soon for the sayains to cook, IMO, so its either vegeta or frieza...expect freiza to flaunt his full power n beat dyspo within a inch of his life

Or jiren like enough games goes to work to start eliminating people or KOing them to push goku to UI :patrice:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Freeza's screech had :laff: :laff: they had every character trying to be either heroic or manly and this motherfukker sounding like that :mjlol:

Glad we are going to see Vegeta beast for a while before getting tossed out by Jiren. For a while I thought he was gonna get jobbed but at least he gets some shots in and makes Jiren shook for a while :ehh:

Topo fighting evil itself in Freeza should be piff as fukk :wow:

These 9 minutes left in the tourney better be fukking worth it :ufdup:
I have zero respect for toppo with how goku gave him the beats pre tourney, I could give a fukk about what the manga says:mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I have zero respect for toppo with how goku gave him the beats pre tourney, I could give a fukk about what the manga says:mjlol:

I hope they kinda retcon that. You can't have Toppo be the next in line as a God of Destruction and be as basic as he's been presented so far :francis:

But more than that, I'm eager to watch him vs Freeza because Toppo should be :picard: at how fukking evil Freeza is :russ: