Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly, if they want to continue the franchise after Super they really need to do a remake or not have the Saiyans be the main focus. Yamoshi might be cool but I get a feeling it might be too similar to the Bardock movie.

Right now the characters are at the point that they're so overpowered that Toriyama is having to make up gods and characters from other universes because Goku and Vegeta are already the strongest in their own universe. Some ideas -

-A remake starting from the Saiyan Saga (would be an opportunity to fix some issues such as death being too cheap and non-Saiyans not getting enough shine)
-A series that takes place in Universe 11 and focuses on the Pride Troopers
-A series that takes place years in the future (after the main cast is dead) and focuses on descendants of the OG characters
-A series set hundreds of years in the past that focuses on Hit when he was younger (showing how he came to be known as the "Legendary Assassin")

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What is Frieza up to? He’s the only one a full power at this point.

12 mine/eps is too long for a straight Goku vs Jiren
fight.All their fights have been one episode and Goku still hasn’t mastered UI.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In honor of Piccolo, I cooked up this rap beat for his Japanese theme:

:banderas:

bruh this is fire. I dont even rap and I'm ready to grab a mic

QgmRexJa.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What is Frieza up to? He’s the only one a full power at this point.

12 mine/eps is too long for a straight Goku vs Jiren
fight.All their fights have been one episode and Goku still hasn’t mastered UI.
Freiza is boring and uninteresting:stopitslime::camby: even before the tournament i didnt like freiza coming back for the 1billionth time:rudy::rudy: what's makes shyt worst is they foreshadowing he gunna be the main villain............again:rudy:. Like I know people like him but its lame they bringing him back fukking again:rudy:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Freiza is boring and uninteresting:stopitslime::camby: even before the tournament i didnt like freiza coming back for the 1billionth time:rudy::rudy: what's makes shyt worst is they foreshadowing he gunna be the main villain............again:rudy:. Like I know people like him but its lame they bringing him back fukking again:rudy:
frieza is one of the best things about dragon ball z and super, he's like an evil version of goku that never had to train is rotten and just talented.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta will get offensive ui fighting jiren, losing majority of the fight and the thot of losing his family and not being able to keep his promise the cabba along with his own insecurities will cause him to snap like he did against beerus but to a different level and just focus on attacking and maybe they’ll tie it into the primal instinct of saiyans and their oozaro forms or some shyt idk

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I mean Vegeta getting UI is cool and all but it's still just another fight against Jiren.

This tournament needs some kind of momentum to push it over like any other DBZ series like Cell Saga or Black Goku/Zamasu.

He's the only scumbag left.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope Jiren and Goku aren't the last two fighters left, that's just way too predictable. And personally I still think Goku deserves to be knocked out for starting this shyt.

I'm hoping we get something less predictable like Frieza vs. Jiren at the end.

still with this shyt? :snoop:

goku didnt start anything. if anything, he gave those universes a chance at survival, because zeno was gonna wipe them out regardless, save for the handful of universes he made exempt from the tourney. the only way goku would be at "fault" would be if the exempt universes had to participate and win to survive as well.

and of course it's gonna be goku vs. jiren at the end. vegeta in some capacity too. for a little while at least. :russ:

if you have a problem with that why are you watching dragon ball?