Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly, Piccolo should've absorbed those 2 namekians and got an amazing powerup since they were erased. I think that would've been a good way to get piccolo back up there as one of the strongest

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
honestly, Piccolo should've absorbed those 2 namekians and got an amazing powerup since they were erased. I think that would've been a good way to get piccolo back up there as one of the strongest

I'm pretty sure it has to be voluntary, I don't think Namekians can absorb each other against their will. They don't go around Majin Buu'ing each other and shyt. :pachaha:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure it has to be voluntary, I don't think Namekians can absorb each other against their will. They don't go around Majin Buu'ing each other and shyt. :pachaha:

right but i'm saying knowing their universe is going to get erased, let the U6 namekiens live through piccolo and allow him to get stronger again to compete with the top tiers. That would've been awesome and when U6 get's wished back piccolo stll maintains those nameks but they come back alive in their own timeline

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From what I've heard, the arc is supposed to end around March.

Now whether that means the tournament goes all the way till March, or that something else happens after the tournament is over, I don't know.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Kaioken? Trained with King Kai. Earned
SSJ1? Fought Frieza and got a rage boost after his best friend got killed. Earned
SSJ2 and 3? Trained for 7 years in other world. Earned
SSB? Trained with Vegeta and Whis. Earned

The only asspull I see is SSG

I forgot how he got SSJ4. If it's an asspull well it's not canon so it doesn't count :mjgrin:
Well he literally got his ass pulled to pull off 4

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
@Kotal Kahn Looks like I damaged a nerve on your weird nerd ass. I don't know you and neither do I anticipate of knowing you. This is the first and only time I'll acknowledge your existence.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
From what I've heard, the arc is supposed to end around March.

Now whether that means the tournament goes all the way till March, or that something else happens after the tournament is over, I don't know.
I'm guessing the actual fighting and aftermath will probably end sometime in February. Then filler episodes until the next arc in March.