Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
One of the baddest scenes ever was Jiren washing up Hit, looks at Goku Fred Stanford-ing on the ground, I guess nobody left to challenge the gawd, so I’ll just meditate for the rest of the battle. The arrogance mayne. Jiren reminds me of Chairman Netero from Hunter x Hunter.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jiren has spent 90% of the tournament just standing there with his arms folded like "I wish a nikka would :usure:" and everybody else is just like:hubie:and goes after Goku instead.
Because Joker put the hit out on him:ufdup:Goku challenged Jiren at least two or 3 times before and Jiren gave him the :beli:each time he tried. He hasn't gave a damn about anyone and stepped in only due to Kale going ballistic and saving Dyspo:mjlol:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Because Joker put the hit out on him:ufdup:Goku challenged Jiren at least two or 3 times before and Jiren gave him the :beli:each time he tried. He hasn't gave a damn about anyone and stepped in only due to Kale going ballistic and saving Dyspo:mjlol:
Vegeta tried to get that 1 on 1 and Toppo hit him with the " :mjlol::skip: second fiddle can't come for the bosses neck, you get me :shaq2:"

:dead:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
when's the tournament gonna end :dead: i stop watched for about 4 weeks and doesn't sound like it's any closer
The brain-numbing writing has really diminished something that could have been good. The feeling of anticipation when the tournament started is long gone with me.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Basically, Jiren is gonna take on all of U7, possibly Toppo will take out one U7 member, Dyspo will be taken out straight away by possibly 17 or Gohan and lastly you guessed the big showdown between Jiren and Goku.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
One of the baddest scenes ever was Jiren washing up Hit, looks at Goku Fred Stanfording on the ground, I guess nobody left to challenge the gawd, so I’ll just mediate for the rest of the battle. The arrogance mayne. Jiren reminds me of Chairman Netero from Hunter x Hunter.
Chairman Netero had more depth than this Jiren fella.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was watching Dragonball TFS and I was watching the piccolo best of when he's talking to nail. Can Anyone tell me here why doesnt piccolo have or build a house??? :jbhmm::patrice: in all the dragonball series he's never lived anywhere or slept anywhere....:mindblown::heh:

I mean why havent they gave piccolo somewhere to sleep, like a mini capsule house??? :heh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chairman Netero had more depth than this Jiren fella.

That's not a fair comparison considering the arc hasn't even ended yet and Jiren is obviously being saved.

We'll learn more about Jiren towards the end of the tournament. They already hinted that he's only fighting in the tournament because there's a wish he wants that only the Pride Troopers know about.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Another leak title
This is after vegeta ep so 3 possibilities

1. Vegeta getting UI
2. Goku full powered UI
3. Jiren full power (there all fukked even more)
4. Now people think it’s gohan possible due to wording and how dbz has said similar wording
(Don’t think so be some shyt tho)

[/SPOIER]

Last edited: