Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Low Key, I think that Champa time is coming to an end. He knows it, but he can't contain it any longer.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Goku fukked up

Those earrings are items

DIMZangVAAA84sq.jpg

It's neat

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I don't even know if the Manga will be able to fix this shyt....

Fusion just seems like such a lame unfair ability if used improperly.

When goku and vegeta used it against Buuhan it was warranted because Buu was basically fusing with people and multiply his power at an alarming rate.

When Trunks and Goten used the dance it was warranted because they were kids, their base forms wouldn't stand a chance against Buu, and they were literally the only option left.

If Kale and Cafila are going to fuse then fine but don't prolong it like this. Don't force Goku to power up to defeat it.

Fusion was never beat by raw power but rather by cunning. That's how Buuhan beat it, thats how Buu beat it and thats how Zamasu beat it. So that's how Goku should beat it. At the end of they day Kefla is still just a dumb inexperienced and eager girl. Trick her ass into falling off the ring or something. Why does the solution always gotta be power up to the next level?

Idk I'm just pissed from seeing such good animation from the last episode but such bad writing.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

When goku and vegeta used it against Buuhan it was warranted because Buu was basically fusing with people and multiply his power at an alarming rate.

When Trunks and Goten used the dance it was warranted because they were kids, their base forms wouldn't stand a chance against Buu, and they were literally the only option left.

If Kale and Cafila are going to fuse then fine but don't prolong it like this. Don't force Goku to power up to defeat it.

Fusion was never beat by raw power but rather by cunning. That's how Buuhan beat it, thats how Buu beat it and thats how Zamasu beat it. So that's how Goku should beat it. At the end of they day Kefla is still just a dumb inexperienced and eager girl. Trick her ass into falling off the ring or something. Why does the solution always gotta be power up to the next level?

Idk I'm just pissed from seeing such good animation from the last episode but such bad writing.
do yal even know what show you're fans of? :heh:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Do I need to avoid this thread for the next mf month?
Edit: fukk I read a spoiler smh

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do yal even know what show you're fans of? :heh:
The thing is that they baited us into thinking Goku was just going to out finesse these saiyan chicks with the whole "experienced fighter vs novice fighter" thing which would show the level of experience gap Goku has between them. Goku was supposed to be exhausted and regaining his stamina during this period because he fought Jiren 6 minutes ago.Going SSB or even SSBKKx10 wasn't suppose to be an option, that's what made this such an interesting fight. This was a perfect opportunity for the writers to express that gap between them similar to the Master Roshi fight.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The thing is that they baited us into thinking Goku was just going to out finesse these saiyan chicks with the whole "experienced fighter vs novice fighter" thing which would show the level of experience gap Goku has between them. Goku was supposed to be exhausted and regaining his stamina during this period because he fought Jiren 6 minutes ago.Going SSB or even SSBKKx10 wasn't suppose to be an option, that's what made this such an interesting fight. This was a perfect opportunity for the writers to express that gap between them similar to the Master Roshi fight.
The writers been on bullshyt ever since Vegeta rocked Beerus when Goku couldn't even touch him :dead: I think most only mad now because the new Saiyans 'didn't earn it' whatever the fukk that means and the series favorites aren't getting any time on the screen at all

Toriyama got toys to sell and spinoffs to push :win:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

Literally in all three of the examples you gave fusion was not beaten by cunning, it was beaten by time running out and the fused beings separating :snoop:The whole MO of this show, villains or heroes, has been getting by by powering up to the next level. Nostalgia blinds y'all so much you want to act like this is something Super started. Why would Goku not have to power up to defeat Kefla? Because the 30 seconds of screentime that character just got somehow showed you she's "a dumb inexperienced and eager girl"? We know next to nothing about Caulifla or Kale in the first place, so I don't see where that assumption comes from. I'm convinced nikkas just decided they're gonna find something to complain about each week and hope nobody bothers to fact check.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Imagine bytching about Kefla while getting hyped for Vegito

Buu with Gotenks absorbed was slapping SS3 Goku around like nothing. But after fusing with Vegeta, base Vegito was tanking shots and able to kick Buu's strongest attack with a simple kick. Even after Buu got his own massive powerup by absorbing mystic Gohan :pachaha:

Potara fusion is overpowered as fukk. SSB is sounding like an afterthought anyway now that Ultra Instinct is a thing and will surely get mastered later on in the series :yeshrug: