Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder when will Vegeita's "Younger Brother" make his appearance :jbhmm:

Also by just fighting jiren I'm sure Goku body adjusted and his power level should be increased crazy after his recovery. During the battle between him and beerus Goku no longer had Super Sayain God power because it ran out but he was still able to compete with Beerus because his body adjusted..I expect the same type of shyt to happen again in the upcoming epsidodes with Jiren

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gohan stans:mjlol::mjlol:
So what? You think phaggohan will unlock ultra instinct:mjlol::mjlol:

Miss me with that :camby:
Nowhere do I state UI
All I’m saying new form for his mystic but still below vegeta and goku
The fact of the matter is he hasn’t trained consistently so I don’t wanna see a asspull of that magnitude I want a realistic one
Goku asspull is already annoying enough
Gohan should get new mystic form that is blue tier that is it

Trunks getting his makes sense since he trains like his damn dad

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
After reading the spoilers it’s making me not like
ultra instinct
So hard to obtain yet he does it again now from what it seems jiren gonna lose to that which makes no sense unless fusion is why I can deal with it

This official says it’s a Power up not a just a technique cuz he easily dodges fusion kelfla powerup and also says tremendous ki from
Him

I thought it was obvious once Kefla appeared that SSB Vegtio with Ultra Instinct is their trump card The fact that very vividly laid out that potara fusion increases your strength 10x. It's obvious more fusions are on the way,

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I thought it was obvious once Kefla appeared that SSB Vegtio with Ultra Instinct is their trump card The fact that very vividly laid out that potara fusion increases your strength 10x. It's obvious more fusions are on the way,

. That’s my theory what ur saying but fusion runs out and jiren bout to win time ends uni 7 by default cuz fusion is 2 people
Ssb vegito wont overwhelm jiren but hurt him critically since jiren is so strong cuz a single person beating jiren one on one don’t make sense at all

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
. That’s my theory what ur saying but fusion runs out and jiren bout to win time ends uni 7 by default cuz fusion is 2 people
Ssb vegito wont overwhelm jiren but hurt him critically since jiren is so strong cuz a single person beating jiren one on one don’t make sense at all

yea thats excatly how i have them winning. By time out and being fused means there's still 2 ppl left. They probably unfuse right at the end.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Kefla should NOT be able to compete with UI Goku or KKX20SSB..:snoop:
Smh. Berserk Kale took no damage from SSB Goku's point blank Kamehameha. She was handling Goku in that state. In the last episode, Kale controlled that power and they stated she was even stronger for it. Now add Caulifla, multiply that "tens of times" and tell me how she shouldn't be able to compete. And that's the base form fusion. Now add them transforming from that base form fusion. DB has never been anywhere near a deep or highbrow anime, but it's sad to see it reduced to nothing but power levels:francis: