Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And honestly, Superman does beat Goku, but that's because of bad comic book writers more than anything.

They have Superman do shyt that's not just overpowered, but physically impossible. Like lift a book of infinite pages or fly to a star light years away in a few minutes (meaning he's going thousands of times the speed of light).
That excuse don't work no more:camby:

super got bad writing too:troll:goku wins

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I was talking to co-worker about Vegeta's intentions. How dope would it be if after the tourni Breh gets his swag back by being declared the rightful king of the Sayians in U6. (He teaches them Sayian forms):ohhh: This would eventually lead to Sayian Earth- invasion with or without Vegeta at the lead. Sayian Saga 2 Electric Boogaloo.:wow:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was talking to co-worker about Vegeta's intentions. How dope would it be if after the tourni Breh gets his swag back by being declared the rightful king of the Sayians in U6. (He teaches them Sayian forms):ohhh: This would eventually lead to Sayian Earth- invasion with or without Vegeta at the lead. Sayian Saga 2 Electric Boogaloo.:wow:
Whoa:wow:
The fukkery would be over the top:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

:wow:

That would challenge everyone in different ways.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tien, krillin and roshi booted out first still has me :dead:
every time I think of that I'm reminded of this post

DeformationKrillinGohanSaiyanSuitPic2.jpg

(Gohan and Kuririn have fought many battles, but the family life has caused them both to stop training.)

Dragon-Ball-Krillin.jpg

Exactly, this Episode has gone over some people's head. The whole point was to show how strong and how much heart Kuririn has had this entire series. The forest represented Kuririn's Past, Present and Future. Once he realized the power was always within, it didn't matter that he wasn't a Saiyan or as strong as Goku. What matter was he had the strength inside of him the entire time. His fear has always been he wasn't strong enough or good enough. It really was like Luke Skywalker in "Empire Strikes Back". I loved how it showed all flashbacks of Kuririn getting killed. That was to show everyone how much he has sacrificed fighting for the Z Fighters all these years. The Kamahamaha combo with him and Goku as the blast energies combined was symbolism that Goku always needed Kuririn to achieve the power he has (Kuririn death was the catalyst for Goku to turn Super Saiyan..) This was an amazing episode because it highlighted just how important Kuririn is not only to this series but to Goku's development as a character.

Also I think these last four Episodes was about showing Gohan and Kuririn getting back to form before the Tournament. They both became family men and stopped training. Gohan became a professor and Kuririn became a Cop. Both of their families well being is why both of them stopped the B.S. and got serious about getting stronger. Pan and Marion are the driving force for Gohan and Kuririn. I'm very excited to see the training or Power increased everyone gets. Also most people I see hating on this Team is mostly hating because Goten and Trunks are sidelined. Let it go, Kuririn, Tien and Roshi got lightyears more stripes than Goten and Trunks, it's not even close. They going all out for the Universal Survival Arc. The new Trailer looked the even the animation is being upgraded slightly. Can't wait. Anyways. Shoutout to Kuririn (Krillin) for fighting amongst Gods for so long. The shaving the hair scene was dope too. Also LOL @ Roshi of course he does Marijuana, that sh!t looked fire too, lol.

Gotta love the DB fanbase lol. Even with the current product being hella mediocre fandom loyalty and blind optimism can still produce gems like these.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

So u want them to further neglect Trunks and Goten :martin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

So seems tori is more involved in manga than anime

I know he helps with anime gives a script and toei goes from there

That much is more than evident based on the disparity of quality between the two. The manga feels like you're picking right up after the Buu Saga.

The Anime tends to feel like a fan fiction on YouTube with professional animation. nikkas acting all outta character and shyt for no reason.

I enjoy both, flaws and all, because it's almost like having the story told through 2 different perspectives. :blessed: