Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka contradicted himself early tho :mjlol:

Doesnt buy into potential biological/genetic differences between u6 and u7 saiyans but he does buy into goten and trunks getting ssj early because their dads were ssj and passed the trait genetically :mjlol:

there can be genetic differences but how come they don't know about SSJ's but suddently are able to transform and ascend at will. That is bad writing.

Goten and Trunks atleast had the ssj trait passed to them from their fathers makeing their ascension easier.

Gohan went ssj at the age of 9 (in the chamber) so trunk went ssj (assume at 8) and goten at 7

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
there can be genetic differences but how come they don't know about SSJ's but suddently are able to transform and ascend at will. That is bad writing.

Goten and Trunks atleast had the ssj trait passed to them from their fathers makeing their ascension easier.

Gohan went ssj at the age of 9 (in the chamber) so trunk went ssj (assume at 8) and goten at 7
The writing is very bad. Im just sayin that you cant buy into ssj being a genetic trait for u7 but then around and say u6 saiyans cant have any biological differences compared to u7.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The writing is very bad. Im just sayin that you cant buy into ssj being a genetic trait for u7 but then around and say u6 saiyans cant have any biological differences compared to u7.

well u6 saiyans don't have tails, and they never heard of ssj or even thelegend of it.

I would've just given them an alternate transformation and kept it moving.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
well u6 saiyans don't have tails, and they never heard of ssj or even thelegend of it.
It's an alternate universe. None of that matters. There's no requisite for the rules of one universe to apply in another. I really don't get why nikkas are this aggie about this shyt months later. Goku didn't have a tail and had never heard of SSJ or the legend of it either:francis:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

I would've just given them an alternate transformation and kept it moving.
Watch the writers sneak that shyt in when the inevitable Planet Salad arc drops. Gonna be in a book in a saiyan govt admin building covered in dust lol:mjgrin:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
It's an alternate universe. None of that matters. There's no requisite for the rules of one universe to apply in another. I really don't get why nikkas are this aggie about this shyt months later. Goku didn't have a tail and had never heard of SSJ or the legend of it either:francis:
Did you never watch Dragon Ball? :dahell:
Goku had a tail.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Did you never watch Dragon Ball? :dahell:
Goku had a tail.
I'm well aware. He didn't have one when he went Super Saiyan. Did you ever watch Dragon Ball Super? U6 Saiyans had tails that they evolved out of over time. The point is, dude I quoted tried placing arbitrary rules as to why someone can or should go Super Saiyan that aren't even valid in U7.

nikkas stay tryna drop knowledge around here:snoop:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Is it me or do cauliflowa and kale straight up admiring goku.... :heh: I don't know what this is but the minute this chick met goku she wants to learn hardbody from him...

shyt even the goddess of destruction was outright throwin him the draws...:lolbron:

Chi-chi is gonna catch a heart attack...:mjlol: Seeing all these chicks feeling him.
sayjins love to fight

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Is it really bad writing? I means don't get me wrong dbs writing isn't great. But they flat out said the potential of the u6 sayians are FAR greater then the u7 sayians. Obviously this is just plot armor to ascend the u6 sayians as quickly as they are. But the reasoning has been laid out to us. People just dont want to accept it.

Trunks went SS from just doing jumping jacks at age 7-8. Is it really that hard to believe Cabba went SS2 from fighting Frieza and Caufila went SSJ2 from fighting Goku when it's already been laid out their potential is already greater??