Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Super is giving everyone what they wanted. People act like they hated that it took 5-6 episodes for things to happen well, looks like in super you get 2...3 max and thats it.

The Kale and Caufila stuff isn't surprising to me as goku seems to be teaching them everything he can ASAP and they are learning everything ASAP. Its not as enjoyable and feels lame tho, but they essentially are speeding past getting the sayians of that universe caught up.

I'm hoping we get a gogeta out of this arc.
:pacspit:

Why cant the coil have a slap button like sites......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Super is giving everyone what they wanted. People act like they hated that it took 5-6 episodes for things to happen well, looks like in super you get 2...3 max and thats it.

The Kale and Caufila stuff isn't surprising to me as goku seems to be teaching them everything he can ASAP and they are learning everything ASAP. Its not as enjoyable and feels lame tho, but they essentially are speeding past getting the sayians of that universe caught up.

I'm hoping we get a gogeta out of this arc.
Vegeta aint helping that bytch nikka:birdman:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Phillyrider807 @Skip b

If you seen the spoiler video click below for my issue

her getting ssj3 is non sense. you can't even achieve ssj3 in a living body. Goku stated it was an otherworld technique and gotenks got it because he was in a fusion body in a different dimension where time operated differently. I just feel they should've given them seperate transformations apart from U7 saiyans

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Phillyrider807 @Skip b

her getting ssj3 is non sense. you can't even achieve ssj3 in a living body. Goku stated it was an otherworld technique and gotenks got it because he was in a fusion body in a different dimension where time operated differently. I just feel they should've given them seperate transformations apart from U7 saiyans

At the bolded:

You just described where the tournament is being held at.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
@Phillyrider807 @Skip b

I haven't read the spoilers yet but Caufila actually gets SSJ3? This is with the fusion or without?[/spoilers]

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@Phillyrider807 @Skip b

Who the fukk made up the bullshyt anyway; was gotenks not living.....:heh:

As far as the bolded:stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk made up the bullshyt anyway; was gotenks not living.....:heh:

As far as the bolded:stopitslime:

You don't have to be dead, you just have to be in non normal situations...whatever that means.

So basically you can't get become ssj3 by just everyday training or battles, you have to be in some abnormal situation to be able to trigger it.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
but kale is alive, goku had to be dead to get it. it doesn't make sense
Stop spewing this bullshyt.....The series didnt necessarily state this......Gotenks turning 3 at will kills the theory

Vegeta and Trunks(future) simply never went to form 3 as they felt it was a pointless transformation; future trunks wasnt shocked of ss3 he actually talked like he knew it was a form after ss2, as expected of goku he reached it, then said let me fight you at ss2 max power.......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset