Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
it doesn't say but she says to kale, become ssj3 with me. Whatever that means

If it's part of the fusion i see nothing wrong with it. Gotenks did it and Caufila is def stronger then both Goten and Trunks. If it's by herself i admit it's a stretch

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I haven't read the spoilers yet but Caufila actually gets SSJ3? This is with the fusion or without?[/spoilers]
Should be without, not only is Kale far beyond ss3, Goku stated Kalifa should be able to reach 3 by tournaments end...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
goku being alive using ssj3

Dragon Ball vol.42 ch.318

Dragon Ball vol.42 ch.318

Dragon Ball vol.42 ch.319

clearly ssj3 in the manga is demonstrated as a technique for the dead or fusion body

@Skip b

is this better? Goku directly states this technique is not something sustainable while alive
Where the fukk did it say said its not sustainable while alive; just says that it uses too much chi(ki)

A Form where you have to kill your opponent quick, like Ultra ssj, and Friezas 100% power........Although its implied its a useless transformation, and a energy sap, Goku used SS3 post buu no issues while living, is not possible to master forms, maybe he didnt master 3 b4 he fought buu, he did catch that work from fat buu a fighter he was allegedly stronger than

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You don't have to be dead, you just have to be in non normal situations...whatever that means.

So basically you can't get become ssj3 by just everyday training or battles, you have to be in some abnormal situation to be able to trigger it.
The show never states this so fukk do yall mean:snoop:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where the fukk did it say said its not sustainable while alive; just says that it uses too much chi(ki)

A Form where you have to kill your opponent quick, like Ultra ssj, and Friezas 100% power........Although its implied its a useless transformation, and a energy sap, Goku used SS3 post buu no issues while living, is not possible to master forms, maybe he didnt master 3 b4 he fought buu, he did catch that work from fat buu a fighter he was allegedly stronger than

are you reading the scans?

goku says "darn it worked while i was dead"........ "I guess it takes too much chi to be SSJ3 while alive

what do you think that implies?

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
I always took it as you either need to be dead or have access to two bodies to achieve it for the first time because the strain on the body. Perhaps over time you can regulate it better, but the act of achieving it will likely kill you.

And before @Spud34 come thru with is angry ass tryna crush buildings, of course this is headcanon but at this point we gotta do it cuz the fukking writers don't give a damn.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
are you reading the scans?

goku says "darn it worked while i was dead"........ "I guess it takes too much chi to be SSJ3 while alive

what do you think that implies?
Did it say ss3 was not possible while alive, why are yall reaching:pachaha:

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
@Skip b, here's my reasoning: if it's such a useless transformation why use it here against possibly the most powerful and most dangerous being Goku has ever come across. There's obviously a place for it, and if so Vegeta would have found a way to unlock it. Only reason he hasn't is because he either cannot or knows it will kill him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@Skip b, here's my reasoning: if it's such a useless transformation why use it here against possibly the most powerful and most dangerous being Goku has ever come across. There's obviously a place for it, and if so Vegeta would have found a way to unlock it. Only reason he hasn't is because he either cannot or knows it will kill him.

Fukk are you saying or implying

All I know is SS3 Goku got his ass kicked vs Beerus

While Max power ss2 went blow for blow with beerus

Therefore ss3 is pointless breh

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

If yall still trying to figure out why Vegeta never went ss3, we all know Vegetas opinions on useless transformations....

He didnt even bulk and power up fully vs cell as he knew it would slow him down and burn too much energy as he understood the forms drawbacks......With Vegetas power far exceeding 3, please believe he could attain the form if he hasnt....Even future trunks kind of implied he knew of the ss3 form.....