Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta is the best fighter in the team but he doesn't possess the raw power that other characters have

Thats my only explanation to be honest

Lets be honest, the power levels in dragonball never ever made sense, you guys can't be picky about it now

Future Trunks was able to dispatch Freeza and King Kold with ease but couldn't even give Super Saiyan Goku a papercut when he slashed his sword at him.

It's definitely a possibility for a character to be stronger than another even if the other is in a ascended transformation

Daps
:beli:

Breh stop trying to rationalize this shytty writing.

Im not, I just remember Beerus in the movie saying something about him being a good fighter but lacking in power

And it would make sense anyway since we all know he trains the most out of any other character

Lets be honest, the power levels in dragonball never ever made sense, you guys can't be picky about it now

Power levels lost it mid way through Frieza Saga tbh

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Future Trunks was able to dispatch Freeza and King Kold with ease but couldn't even give Super Saiyan Goku a papercut when he slashed his sword at him.

It's definitely a possibility for a character to be stronger than another even if the other is in a ascended transformation

Power levels never made sense? What? Trunks wasn't able to lay a finger on Goku because Goku was simply stronger than Trunks, period.

Im not, I just remember Beerus in the movie saying something about him being a good fighter but lacking in power

And it would make sense anyway since we all know he trains the most out of any other character

Being the better fighter doesn't matter when someone isn't infinftely stronger than you. Gotenks isn't a good fighter but he's stronger and faster than fukking Vegeta. :beli:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did he really make Oolong play rock-paper-scissors for the fate of the earth? And talk about how kindhearted he is for giving them a chance?

Beerus is a dikk. :heh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Power levels never made sense? What? Trunks wasn't able to lay a finger on Goku because Goku was simply stronger than Trunks, period.

Being the better fighter doesn't matter when someone isn't infinftely stronger than you. Gotenks isn't a good fighter but he's stronger and faster than fukking Vegeta. :beli:
honestly I'm not sure about that shyt anymore.

i know it's a fusion but ssj 3 gotenks ain't fukking with ssj vegito. why can't we apply that logic across the board?

and yaw missing the fact that gotenks ain't even go super saiyan on the show. i don't find it hard to believe that ssj2 vegeta is stronger than base form gotenks.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yup, word is beerus and freeza were actually friends at a point because they both enjoyed destroying planets together but freeza pissed off beerus, they got into a fight and beerus dispatched freeza easily.

It's fukking rediculous that even ssj goku beat freeza when freeza is able to destroy planets by merely pointing his finger.

Nappa was out there destroying whole cities just lifting his fingers in the beginning.

At this point, everyone is pretty much gods and planets should be destroyed by them merely walking amongst them.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yup, word is beerus and freeza were actually friends at a point because they both enjoyed destroying planets together but freeza pissed off beerus, they got into a fight and beerus dispatched freeza easily.

Where did you hear that? :wtf:

I'm pretty sure that's not true at all. Beerus never really liked Frieza and was thinking about destroying him when he woke up, but found out that he was already dead.

In the Resurrection of F movie, Beerus and Whis are on earth watching Goku and Frieza fight and Beerus straight up says he doesn't care who wins. When Frieza blows up the Earth and Whis is about to rewind time so they can stop it, Beerus straight up tells Goku that he needs to kill Frieza.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you hear that? :wtf:

I'm pretty sure that's not true at all. Beerus never really liked Frieza and was thinking about destroying him when he woke up, but found out that he was already dead.

In the Resurrection of F movie, Beerus and Whis are on earth watching Goku and Frieza fight and Beerus straight up says he doesn't care who wins. When Frieza blows up the Earth and Whis is about to rewind time so they can stop it, Beerus straight up tells Goku that he needs to kill Frieza.

I read it on a DB message board, the person said it was going to be in the manga.

Edit. Toriyama said it himself

Even Freeza is no match for the God of Destruction Beerus, no matter what he does! Since they both destroy stuff, they got along reasonably well, but one time Freeza had his clock cleaned when he got carried away and made Beerus angry.

Translations | Volume "F" - Akira Toriyama Script Comments

Last edited: