Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
another solid episode imo. yea it was filler but who cares, dbz had wayyyyy more filler.

plus i don't mind filler. every episode can't be a plot heavy knock down brawl. i like episodes like these. just adds and adds to the build and fleshes the characters out more.

really loving the series so far. my biggest beefs thus far would be the music (it's fine, just nowhere near as memorable or as epic as the Z score)... and also the bright, clean look everything has. not a knock on it by any means it is what it is but it lacks the "grittiness" of the other two series.

aside from that though it has been piff and i can't believe we are getting this. i didn't see BOG so this is all new to me.
In BOG vegeta did more embrassing stuff but other than that its mostly the same

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
another solid episode imo. yea it was filler but who cares, dbz had wayyyyy more filler.

plus i don't mind filler. every episode can't be a plot heavy knock down brawl. i like episodes like these. just adds and adds to the build and fleshes the characters out more.

really loving the series so far. my biggest beefs thus far would be the music (it's fine, just nowhere near as memorable or as epic as the Z score)... and also the bright, clean look everything has. not a knock on it by any means it is what it is but it lacks the "grittiness" of the other two series.

aside from that though it has been piff and i can't believe we are getting this. i didn't see BOG so this is all new to me.

You make a point about the musical tone and the "clean" look of the animation. Its all super bright reminding me of One Piece where as the old DB and DBZ the music set the tone for the animation. The score for the freeza, android and cell sagas were gritty, dramatic, and SUPERB. This crap sounds like Disney channel, kids bop TRASH.

Anyways, I still enjoyed the episodes. And people are so ignorant. The original run of the series had episodes like this that explored the adventures of the side characters. Moments like when Piccolo and Goku learn to drive, when Gohan was teaching Videl and Goten how to fly, when they were all training for the androids, when they went on space adventures on the way to Namek, all built up the team chemistry, the relationships with the characters and explains why they are a close tight knit group despite sometimes they spend years apart and the fact that everyone Goku met started as his rival or enemy. Now they all love each other. Even Piccolo and Vegeta and Yamcha all get along. Its thanks to these filler moments. Its cool for Ulong to come into the spot light and that these side characters aren't forgotten.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Beerus crashed the party and ran through the Z warriors. Gotenks, Gohan, Piccolo all bush statues. Majin Buu too. Vegeta got mad that Beerus put the paws on Bulma turned SSJ-2 and still got his ass whooped.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I hope they spell out how Vegeta just skipped the whole SSJ God thing. Or maybe a mini saga where goku aint around or something and Vegeta gets to be SSJ God and saves the day. And i hate Vegeta but he needs to get a W for once..

Oh and its SSJGSSJ not SSJ GOD 2. Yea its confusing.

Its Super Sayaijin God

Then its Saiyaijin beyond God

Then is Super Saiyaijin God Super Saiyaijin

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i also thought it was odd/interesting that vegeta was able to put hands on beerus at only SS2 level. he must have took that shyt to the ABSOLUTE MAX.

goku at SS3 was embarrassed.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I thought vegeta being able to land some hits on beerus was cool. Shows his attachment to Bulma and the emotion he felt :manny:

Liking it but this animation has got to change :beli: