Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Raizan

Pro
Daps
When Beerus destroyed Zamasu, why didn't the god of destruction of THAT universe step in and say something? When Champa stopped by universe 7 unannounced, Beerus put him on notice. But Beerus can just go around where he pleases taking folks out? Is dude's swag level that high?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What's with all this "Rest up. In time, when we fight again, you will get stronger and it will be for real." The match is 48 minutes...They're treating it like the Hunger Games...which is fine, but they may as well have just not added a time limit to the tournament.

I agree. I also don't really like how they are speeding through the progression of the Universe 6 Saiyans, except for Cabba (and at this rate he's due for another power up) they are multiplying in strength literally every episode. I wish they would just let them be weak and overmatched by experience and lose so when they inevitably get wished back into existence by the Super DBs (cuz you know that's gonna happen) just have a side-movie/manga/series about them and that universe.

Other than Universe 7 no other Universe is getting the love they are getting. Hell the Pride Troopers who were hyped up as one of the top competitors almost got completely jobbed out and 6's jobbers are still in it.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
E3SpCsg.jpg

60bfkuD.jpg

bo1KLoU.jpg

Nx02ZEe.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Just caught up on the entire series. Goku is irritating as fawk, goddamn. We almost saw a Hit vs Jiren showdown but out pops Goku's functionally retarded ass :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
fukk this corny ass character and fukk those corny ass Pride Troppers. They really know how to make annoying characters. fukk weird ass Toppo and his gate crashing ass.
Toppo is trash, even his design is garbage. I don't know what Toriyama's inspiration was when he designed him. Dude looks like that diabeetuz guy
15066300.jpg