Dragon Quest is the truth brehs

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
thinkin bout pickin this up...might be dope dont know when ill play it tho....i got AC/BO4/red dead 2 all lined up....then nov its Fallout 76/BFV and the pokemon joint for switch :wow: ...then dec smash then jan its anthem kingdom hearts 3 and resident evil 2 remake...smh we gettin smacked month after month

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thinkin bout pickin this up...might be dope dont know when ill play it tho....i got AC/BO4/red dead 2 all lined up....then nov its Fallout 76/BFV and the pokemon joint for switch :wow: ...then dec smash then jan its anthem kingdom hearts 3 and resident evil 2 remake...smh we gettin smacked month after month

:damn: They're going to eat my pockets.

But def not gonna cop Fallout 76 cause I was disappointed in Fallout 4. BO4?.....I'm done with COD...fukk these. AC better off for sales and I haven't bought AC: Origins so perfect for sale to cop Origins.

Def gonna cop RE2, Red Dead 2.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Just got the magic key :banderas:

Some of these alternate costumes are great. Veronica's character goes perfect with the academy uniform, Serena is the perfect housewife in that dotty outfit, and Jade in the bunny suit....:shaq:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:damn: They're going to eat my pockets.

But def not gonna cop Fallout 76 cause I was disappointed in Fallout 4. BO4?.....I'm done with COD...fukk these. AC better off for sales and I haven't bought AC: Origins so perfect for sale to cop Origins.

Def gonna cop RE2, Red Dead 2.
im fukkin wit black ops 4 because i like their battle royal mode i cant fukk with that build shyt in fortnite and i played the beta and got a victory in duo's without getting a kill i never won in fortnite...im getting AC to hold me over till red dead 2

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Beat it a few days back. Defiantly a solid game and post game is interesting too.